+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Fitba/covid

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Fitba/covid

As predicted worrying signs that we may have more lockdown imposed on the population for no purpose except they can.

Support lockdown, you support children's education trashed, longer and longer waiting lists on nhs and mental health deterioting further......as Deeranged has said many times all about social control.

Anyway I wonder if we will still be covered through insurance if no crowds in Dec/jan/ Feb........some big games during that period with decent pay days including a derby match.

Also still no word on the process for us on entry.....will they just limit derby capacity to 10,000? Looks like it's not on tv so it will be a full house or as near as dammit.

There may be an opportunity to tweak segregation arrangements here and really try and get our fans behind both goals.

Thoughts?

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    As predicted worrying signs that we may have more lockdown imposed on the population for no purpose except they can.

Support lockdown, you support children's education trashed, longer and longer waiting lists on nhs and mental health deterioting further......as Deeranged has said many times all about social control.

Anyway I wonder if we will still be covered through insurance if no crowds in Dec/jan/ Feb........some big games during that period with decent pay days including a derby match.

Also still no word on the process for us on entry.....will they just limit derby capacity to 10,000? Looks like it's not on tv so it will be a full house or as near as dammit.

There may be an opportunity to tweak segregation arrangements here and really try and get our fans behind both goals.

Thoughts?
    Some good points raised there, really hoping we can sort ground arrangements out.... IMO it was a better atmosphere in the cup game v Well with Dees behind both goals.

Any suggestions on how to do things crowd wise for the Derby?

Quote Originally Posted by thegen65 View Post
    Some good points raised there, really hoping we can sort ground arrangements out.... IMO it was a better atmosphere in the cup game v Well with Dees behind both goals.

Any suggestions on how to do things crowd wise for the Derby?
    It's pretty simple for me, if capacity is restri Ted to 9,999......we take 7,400.....slightly less than normal allocation and have shankly, Cox, Derry.

The other 2,599....they can have and be housed in main stand.

If it's a normal capacity, same arrangements but they can then obviously get 4000 or so in main stand.

Now that would involve some in the main stand moving but they can get 1st dibs on Derry, Cox or shankly.

Can't be any objection by police as this is exactly the arrangement at the sticklebrick.

It's pretty simple for me, if capacity is restri Ted to 9,999......we take 7,400.....slightly less than normal allocation and have shankly, Cox, Derry.

The other 2,599....they can have and be housed in main stand.

If it's a normal capacity, same arrangements but they can then obviously get 4000 or so in main stand.

Now that would involve some in the main stand moving but they can get 1st dibs on Derry, Cox or shankly.

Can't be any objection by police as this is exactly the arrangement at the sticklebrick.

Good shout, be good to see that happen, as you say though it would involve the Main stand punters moving.

Quote Originally Posted by thegen65 View Post
    as you say though it would involve the Main stand punters moving.
    **** them

Thoughts?
    I cannot see the Scottish Government introducing another lockdown unless the U.K. Government does likewise and restarts the Furlough scheme.
    I would give the Dabs Sections A, B and C of the Main Stand and hope that we can fill the remaining 8,900 seats in the home stands.

Quote Originally Posted by islaydarkblue View Post
    I cannot see the Scottish Government introducing another lockdown unless the U.K. Government does likewise and restarts the Furlough scheme.
    I would give the Dabs Sections A, B and C of the Main Stand and hope that we can fill the remaining 8,900 seats in the home stands.
    I’m with this, though I might stretch to both ends of main stand

Not convinced that having our hospo paying guests and directors sitting in a sea of Tangerine is ever likely to happen. Nor should it IMO. Moving the Directors and Hospo paying guests into the SE might bring the state of the SE to the attention of the BOD? Similarly giving these people a chunk of the Bobby Cox might help them to realise what a cheerful and helpful band of supporters they are working for!

think we are being "Save the NHS" conned. Every winter there has been significant problems for the NHS and the only time they weren't the centre of criticism was when we were all not going to hospital,or our doctors, was during the major lockdowns to Save the NHS.

Lockdowns can't happen again. I think the vaccines are working and doing their job and so what is the point of picking on one health statistic, like covid, and ignoring all the flu, cancer, diabetes, heart disease deaths that out number the covid deaths? this is my impression and I'd happily review my opinions if there was evidence that I am missing something.

Quote Originally Posted by BCram View Post
    what is the point of picking on one health statistic, like covid, and ignoring all the flu, cancer, diabetes, heart disease deaths that out number the covid deaths?
    They've been doing that since March last year and got away with it because the Tory hoards accept every lie Boris and his evil cohort sells them.

Why would they change a winning formula?

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)