+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Away to MK Dons Sat 23rd KO 3pm

Not surprised Ollie is exhausted the way he plays. Given it’s Thursday already, maybe I’m a bit more concerned by that list that Warney appears to be

Definitely be different to the Wycombe game. MK Dons have the highest average possession in the league, 63.08%.

Not that that means a great deal, we're 17th and Wycombe 23rd and we aren't doing too bad.

Could of done with Lindsey for this one and Ollie not being knackered, lots of running.

https://www.fctables.com/england/lea...ll-possession/

Odoffin for Rathbone. Ihiekwe for Wood. Miller for Ferguson. Vickers did nothing wrong tues. Vickers; Edmunds Green Ihiekwe Harding; Ogbene Barlaser Odoffin Wiles Miller ; Smith Grigg. I wouldn't play Grigg but Warney will start with him.

Looks a decent line up to me, and I would start with Grigg, but would love to see JJ get more action too.

Quote Originally Posted by gru View Post
    Odoffin for Rathbone. Ihiekwe for Wood. Miller for Ferguson. Vickers did nothing wrong tues. Vickers; Edmunds Green Ihiekwe Harding; Ogbene Barlaser Odoffin Wiles Miller ; Smith Grigg. I wouldn't play Grigg but Warney will start with him.
    Yip, not a bad shout. I'd start with Grigg but use JJ maybe as sub for him. Hope Smith stays clear of a yellow or that's him out for the Sunderland game, and we need him for that one. Maybe Ollie will start but only for 60mins??? Hope Wood is ok but he admitted that Sat/Tuesday game are a bit much for him nowadays, and we've been pushing him a bit recently. Same again, we need him for the Sunderland game.

Quote Originally Posted by avondalemiller View Post
    Yip, not a bad shout. I'd start with Grigg but use JJ maybe as sub for him. Hope Smith stays clear of a yellow or that's him out for the Sunderland game, and we need him for that one. Maybe Ollie will start but only for 60mins??? Hope Wood is ok but he admitted that Sat/Tuesday game are a bit much for him nowadays, and we've been pushing him a bit recently. Same again, we need him for the Sunderland game.
    Wiles rumoured to have covid symptoms

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    Wiles rumoured to have covid symptoms
    If that's the case then a few more could be missing, and for next Saturday aswell.....oh dear.

Quote Originally Posted by Beaufighter View Post
    Not surprised Ollie is exhausted the way he plays. Given it’s Thursday already, maybe I’m a bit more concerned by that list that Warney appears to be
    Yep I keep saying he needs to calm down now and then, no need to run about like a mad hare all the time

Tickets on sale until 4 pm today

Looks like Wiles will be playing,so no problem there.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast