+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: v Motherwell (h)

Quote Originally Posted by ARAbCHNID View Post
    With both teams wearing their away strips I'm concerned the game might end up in dissaray and I fear for the result & even the game concluding.

What in the name of **** has the colour of the ****ing strip got to do with anything??
    I thought someone at the SFA looked after things like this to prevent clashes? I hope im not wrong her though and say its hardly a Man U grey strip we are wearing!

As to team selection, cannot remember the last time we had the situation where it would be so tough on 2 players in Glass and Levitt to drop either. I thought Glass was being primed for a mid role more attacking, but i thought last week he was played a bit deeper and really cannot differentiate between the 2. Over to you Tam!

Levitt in, Glass on the Bench. No other changes.

No comments on yet another win? Things must be good!

The table is looking like the good old days. Apart from the sheepies.

Great 3 pts, they made it an ugly battle but the lads dug in well and scrapped for it. Points over performance today.

Great result and some excellent one touch stuff that was one pass away from being an outstanding goal. Shame about the conceded goal but the ref is Clancy so always gonna be a Tom Kite decision at some point.

Quote Originally Posted by japanarab View Post
    Great result and some excellent one touch stuff that was one pass away from being an outstanding goal. Shame about the conceded goal but the ref is Clancy so always gonna be a Tom Kite decision at some point.
    Yeah, definitely a question mark over the 'penalty'. Would like to see that again.

Although, I also think we got a few dubious decisions to our benefit from Clancy too.

But some great stuff played by us during certain periods in the match. Tika Taka!!

MoM for me? Edwards. For the 2nd week in the row! The guy is immense.

Center back pairing turns into center forward pairing, these two are just ****ing awesome. Joint top of the league!! Let that sink in for a moment, Tam is the man!!

Quote Originally Posted by cybershed View Post
    Yeah, definitely a question mark over the 'penalty'. Would like to see that again.

Although, I also think we got a few dubious decisions to our benefit from Clancy too.

But some great stuff played by us during certain periods in the match. Tika Taka!!

MoM for me? Edwards. For the 2nd week in the row! The guy is immense.
    Exactly(re-Clancy), three or four decisions he got wrong(for us and Well). The guy is hopeless and just seems out of his depth.

Quote Originally Posted by Arabknight View Post
    Tough game to call. As mentioned not sure what Motherwell team will turn up. If we continue to play like we have with the intensity, and desire that has been shown I’m going for 2-0 Utd. 🧡🖤
    Hit post on prediction. What a save in 2nd half by benji! Not the best we have played but a game we wld lost in previous seasons. Good grinded out 3pts happy with that. Joint top. Wld never if predicted. 🧡🖤

I know we’ll likely have to re-visit our pre season predictions but currently we are already at the halfway point to the magical 40 point mark with 28 games still to go. Incredible stuff.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)