+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: v Motherwell (h)

Quote Originally Posted by tHeArAb View Post
    It was a morgue until we scored. Let's not pretend it was bouncing prior to the goal. ��
    To be fair, I didn't mean the full game, probably should have clarified that.

We're finding ways to win games that latterly under Neilson and then Mellon we would have drawn or lost. It's brilliant to see.

We have a new confidence about us, our movement off the ball and accuracy with it is night and day.

We're also more creative which is fantastic to watch and every player seems capable of chipping in with a goal. The midfield players are more patient in possession and that coupled with a solid back 5 has seen us transformed under Top Cat.

Big 4 days coming up Wednesday to Saturday. C'mon United 🧡

Rights the twa day hangover cleared

sehturday, brilliant, what a difference in this team. the quality and the depth we have in the squad now is tremendous

this is like a different team we're watching these days, what a f ucking difference

ya hoor sir keeps on surprising us. excellent !!!!

Quote Originally Posted by offshore_arab83 View Post
    Rights the twa day hangover cleared

sehturday, brilliant, what a difference in this team. the quality and the depth we have in the squad now is tremendous

this is like a different team we're watching these days, what a f ucking difference

ya hoor sir keeps on surprising us. excellent !!!!
    I missed the match, phuckin ragin. To be fair it was my own fault. Went to Perth on Saturday morning and slipped in the bog in Starbucks. Fire brigade, ambulance, the works. Dickhead. Fine now though, back at work.

Quote Originally Posted by TerryTheTerror View Post
    I missed the match, phuckin ragin. To be fair it was my own fault. Went to Perth on Saturday morning and slipped in the bog in Starbucks. Fire brigade, ambulance, the works. Dickhead. Fine now though, back at work.
    Jesus mate, ca cannae

ffs mate, what a cerry on.

keep oot oh starbucks and only visit boozers, then you've got an excuse for slipping in the bogs

seriously though glad you're ok now

Yeah, cheers. I'll try and avoid lying about the floor of bogs in future.

Yeah, cheers. I'll try and avoid lying about the floor of bogs in future.
    Probably a good idea

Glad you're ok mate, sorry you missed the game.

Me and the Shed Boy wernie far behind you Terence but fortunately it was post match we were falling about.Good to hear you are on the mend mate.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)