+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: v Motherwell (h)

v Motherwell (h)

Next up it's Alexander's Motherwell. They've had mixed results including a point at Mordor but a loss to the Fun. Hard to know what to expect.
    Both teams will wear away kits for this one due to colour similarity between away and home kits. Too bad the purples in the bin but hey ho.

We should be confident going into this but we need to show the same desire work rate and quality that's got us where we stand. We're not 3rd because we just turn up.

Maybe the only question for TC is whether to bring Levitt back in if fit. If so possibly harsh on young Glass who did well last Saturday. Would be good to get the game under control before swapping Clark for Biamou. Big home 3 points on offer, let's go get them. Ball on the deck please.
    C'mon United 🧡

Benji
    Freeman Edwards Mulgrew McMann
    Fuchs Glass Harkes
    Pawlett Clark Niskanen

A chance to go joint top for 24 hrs if Hearts slip up vs the Fun.........👀🙈😂🤡

Quote Originally Posted by stokearab View Post
    Next up it's Alexander's Motherwell. They've had mixed results including a point at Mordor but a loss to the Fun. Hard to know what to expect.
    Both teams will wear away kits for this one due to colour similarity between away and home kits. Too bad the purples in the bin but hey ho.

We should be confident going into this but we need to show the same desire work rate and quality that's got us where we stand. We're not 3rd because we just turn up.

Maybe the only question for TC is whether to bring Levitt back in if fit. If so possibly harsh on young Glass who did well last Saturday. Would be good to get the game under control before swapping Clark for Biamou. Big home 3 points on offer, let's go get them. Ball on the deck please.
    C'mon United ��

Benji
    Freeman Edwards Mulgrew McMann
    Fuchs Glass Harkes
    Pawlett Clark Niskanen
    Tbh it would be hard on Glass and I never like to see a team tampered with after a result like that but I think Levitt will come back in if fit. Really hope we put on a great display to keep this momentum going and to give us an ideal start to a busy week. Come on United!

Quote Originally Posted by tHeArAb View Post
    Oh dear Peter will be along in a minute 😁

Quote Originally Posted by stokearab View Post
    Oh dear Peter will be along in a minute ��
    The Groin Stroker and the Griff will combine to deliver the rest of the lads their win bonus I'm sure ������

I'd definitely have Levitt back in the starting 11 if fit. But no probs with Glass if he gets the shout

Getting into the top six this year will be tough. But we have given ourselves a good platform.

Will we use this platform to take us there?

At the moment my confidence is high. So, it will probably take a hit soon.

I think Saturday's fixture is going to be an intriguing watch.

Mon Utd!

Tough game this my gut feeling is it will be tight and we will drop pts, a draw would not be a surprise, not ideal wearing the away kit as unlike the purple kit, it isn't nice and we had a shocker in it vs the sheep

Obviously if we can dig out another 1-0 would be Incredible stuff and set us up for the tough 3 game week

I actually think the fun will get something at Tynecastle

Quote Originally Posted by shedka View Post
    I actually think the fun will get something at Tynecastle
    Me too...........pumped.

Me too...........pumped.

Hope so but reckon they'll get atleast a point

I'm just looking forward to meeting Shedboy71 and asking him - Unknown Pleasures or Closer???

Got to be the same starting 11 or Levitt in for Glass. Tough game,they all are though and not easy to predict.

1-0. Pawlett.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)