+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: GLASS’ CLASS v Hibernian

That looks like Gallacher has pulled his hamstring

FFS Gallagher crocked now

Jack Ross will drill his players on how to exploit our defensive frailty in the second half due to our injuries so we had better be ready for that. We should be two goals up so there isn’t much of a buffer!

F*ck now Lewis knocked unconscious by one of our own players

YASSSSS Full Time A Win time for Celebration Beers for me Now

Good result. Some serious effort today.

Quote Originally Posted by Shetland Don View Post
    Jack Ross will drill his players on how to exploit our defensive frailty in the second half due to our injuries so we had better be ready for that. We should be two goals up so there isn’t much of a buffer!
    I didn't post at the time as I didn't want it to be a self fulfilling prophecy but I thought you were giving Jack Ross a lot more credit than he deserves. You think he's that good??

Not pretty but a much needed three points. To be fair injuries disrupted our flow throughout. Still our main threat comes from our young full back so hopefully his injury isn't bad. Longstaff and Hedges were both terrible and it would appear that Ferguson's invisibility cloak is still on as I barely noticed him.

Quote Originally Posted by Br0chred View Post
    I didn't post at the time as I didn't want it to be a self fulfilling prophecy but I thought you were giving Jack Ross a lot more credit than he deserves. You think he's that good??
    Time will tell. He’s on a poor run, as even we have now beaten his team. Better display without being great. Watkins and Hedges were the difference with most of the rest having decent games too. Ramirez can clearly finish and has good timing too - that’s a few goals from cutbacks now this season. The next few games will be telling in terms of assessing whether progress is now being made.

Edit - Lewis was very brave today, probably fearing for his place and nearly ended up unconscious twice!
    Last edited by Shetland Don; 23-10-2021 at 04:22 PM.

Well fair play to Glass and the players - didn’t see that coming - and even more incredible, a clean sheet 😳

Excellent result and decent performance overall under pressure.

Didn’t see the first half, but sounded like it was decent. Second half we seemed happy to soak up pressure and hit on the break.

Was good to see some proper pressing, actual runners from midfield liking with the forwards and direct attacking play. Keep it up.

Watkins worked his arse off - pressed really well and used his skill and pace to good effect.

Ramirez hold up and link up play as well as some of his touches and layoffs were a delight to watch. Another goal too so can’t ask much more.

Need to go on a consistent run now. Wednesday probs a write off but let’s beat that diet hun pish up here next week en lads - COYR.
    Last edited by The_Moog; 23-10-2021 at 04:59 PM.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast