+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T booster jabs.

Not sure why but I've had to book an appointment for my flu jab at the local chemist, it's for the 1st of November.

Two weeks later on the 15th November I've got my booster jab booked at Balby, Doncaster. I had both covid jabs at Barbers Avenue , Rawmarsh but apparently they don't do the booster jabs which is a shame because it's only a mile and a half away and it was very straight forward on both occasions.

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    Not due while November but I've succumbed. Covid confirmed to me on Wednesday and like Crash once posted, it's knocked me for six.
    High temp, aching limbs, chest infection and a head like cotton wool......in a word s.hite.
    I hope you both get over it quickly Brin. I had covid back in February and I ended up in hospital and it wasn't a nice experience I can tell you, apart from someone in the bed opposite letting me watch our game at Hillsborough on his phone with that fantastic finish. Ha-ha.

Not due while November but I've succumbed. Covid confirmed to me on Wednesday and like Crash once posted, it's knocked me for six.
    High temp, aching limbs, chest infection and a head like cotton wool......in a word s.hite.
    Hope you feel better soon mate. Keep the cardie on and sweat it out. 👍🏻👍🏻

Thanks pal, Wife also been confirmed this morning, not a happy household at the mo. Ironically, Daughter got also hers back today -Negative so, what's that all about?
    Our lass in house with me when I had it 10 days. she never got it.
    Then She had a weeks holiday with 4 friends who all got it, but not our lass, weird.

She might be Covid Lil.

Quote Originally Posted by Miller Nez View Post
    Not sure why but I've had to book an appointment for my flu jab at the local chemist, it's for the 1st of November.

Two weeks later on the 15th November I've got my booster jab booked at Balby, Doncaster. I had both covid jabs at Barbers Avenue , Rawmarsh but apparently they don't do the booster jabs which is a shame because it's only a mile and a half away and it was very straight forward on both occasions.
    There’s been queues at Barbers Avenue every day for at least 3 weeks. The queues started when the booster jabs started. I’d double check if I was you just to make sure.

Speedy recovery Brin

Quote Originally Posted by avondalemiller View Post
    I had my 2nd jab on 21st April, so just about due anytime now....hopefully.

I had a text from Woodstock Bower surgery about my Flu jab. Called in today to make an appointment, after days of trying by the phone. It's just about impossible to get thro by phone. Nearest i got was, after several recorded messages, i was told i was 5th in line,......10 minutes later still 5th.....hung up and went down today. Even then you have to speak thro an intercom to them........
    I was on hold for 2 hours 18 minutes when phoning surgery.

Quote Originally Posted by Pocket rocket View Post
    Hope you feel better soon mate. Keep the cardie on and sweat it out. ��������
    Might have got it off his cardie, get well mate.

Quote Originally Posted by crookadile View Post
    There’s been queues at Barbers Avenue every day for at least 3 weeks. The queues started when the booster jabs started. I’d double check if I was you just to make sure.
    Ahhhhhh I'll have to check on that then crookadile. Thanks for the info.

Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast