+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 23 of 24 FirstFirst ... 1321222324 LastLast

Thread: O/T booster jabs.

Quote Originally Posted by Lolmorgan View Post
    7more people die of COVID in Rotherham.
    Is that "of Covid" or "with Covid" ? There is a big difference IMHO.

Quote Originally Posted by Slimchance View Post
    Died after testing positive for COVID.

Quote Originally Posted by Slimchance View Post
    Please explain the difference

Quote Originally Posted by John2 View Post
    Where on earth are you getting your information from?

You just need to do a quick Google to check. They release reports annually and haven't stopped, next one is due June:
    https://www.gov.uk/government/statis...al-flu-reports
    John old bean I never said I had sought information, did I? I'll leave it to you to post the annual reports to keep us all up to date.

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    John old bean I never said I had sought information, did I? I'll leave it to you to post the annual reports to keep us all up to date.
    So you went to the trouble of sharing something that you now claim you never sought in the first place?

What do you mean?

Quote Originally Posted by mygiddypant View Post
    Japan records a Covid death as bilateral pneumonia with a positive Covid test.

We record a Covid death as any death within 28 days of a positive test, that's why our figures are higher.

The figures need to be reassessed using the Japanese criteria IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    Why wait for the annual reports?

Here's a link to the latest weekly report that they apparently don't publish any more:

https://www.google.com/url?q=https:/...4UF8DjLhnZO6_1

Quote Originally Posted by John2 View Post
    There's no proven increase in heart attacks from vaccination.

There are many proven increased risks of things like strokes and heart attacks from having covid itself though.

The Herman Cain award is the apt reference here.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Herman_Cain_Award
    So why was the AZ vaccine withdrawn then, despite the fact that it gives longer-lasting immunity than the Pfizer and Moderna jabs, and is a lot cheaper too?

Quote Originally Posted by mygiddypant View Post
    If you go into hospital with a serious illness and catch Covid in hospital , you may not require treatment for Covid but still die of the serious illness you went in for. So Covid had nothing to do with the death.

It was reported on NZ news that a man shot dead had to be reported as a Covid death because he had it but didnt die of it.

Hope this helps giddy

Quote Originally Posted by great_fire View Post
    There is no clear-cut definition of when a pandemic start and ends. Over here though it's pretty clear that here hasn't been a pandemic since March 2021.

And they're so sneaky now, they change definitions.

The WHO changed the definition of "vaccination", Webster's dictionary changed the definition of "anti-vaxxer".
    I think there must be a fairly clear definition that epidemiologists will use, otherwise the 1918 Spanish Flu pandemic would still be going on. There never was a pandemic in the UK as that's not the definition of one. The pandemic is global and as far as I'm aware is expected to continue at least through 2022. What you are referring to is that conditions pertaining to Covid seem to have improved considerably in the UK since March 2021, not that the pandemic is over.

Page 23 of 24 FirstFirst ... 1321222324 LastLast