+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T booster jabs.

Quote Originally Posted by crookadile View Post
    No need for an appointment for the Flu jab. Most Pharmacists do a walk in service. Me and the wife called in at our local pharmacists and got jabbed straight away.
    Our lass had her Flu jab at Super Drug at Crystal Peaks, she had a voucher from work, see thinks the company signed up for summat.
    She got it free, but normally it's £13.99 for private usage. Appointment was still needed.

Must be some doing walk in and some doing appointments.

@Miller Nez
    Definitely doing boosters at Barbers Avenue just booked mine and the Wife’s for next Friday 9:40.

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    Thanks pal, Wife also been confirmed this morning, not a happy household at the mo. Ironically, Daughter got also hers back today -Negative so, what's that all about?
    Yes it’s an odd one Brin.

Mrs G got covid back in March, it hit her badly with her being bed bound for about a week and really shattered for another week beyond that. I was housebound with her but fortunately didn’t catch it.

Quote Originally Posted by crookadile View Post
    Must be some doing walk in and some doing appointments.

@Miller Nez
    Definitely doing boosters at Barbers Avenue just booked mine and the Wife’s for next Friday 9:40.

Phone 01709 302455 and see if it’s possible to change yours. Good luck 👍🏻

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    Not due while November but I've succumbed. Covid confirmed to me on Wednesday and like Crash once posted, it's knocked me for six.
    High temp, aching limbs, chest infection and a head like cotton wool......in a word s.hite.
    Here in the US, Covid seems to be picking on people who have formulated conspiracy theories against it. Maybe it got it's wires crossed when it heard your beliefs on moon landings

Get well soon mate!

What moon landings?

Just booked our flu jabs. 12th November boots on valley road.

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    Mine scheduled for 1st week in November
    Had mine last week at Rawmarsh but got emails and text today asking me to book an appointment, do they now what’s happening ? I think not !!

Thank you everyone for your well wishes.

My self & Wife had our flu jabs at our GP surgery, but kept getting texts to book a appointment
    up to 10 days after.

Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast