+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 24 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T booster jabs.

Covid booster jab.

Both myself & my wife booked in for tomorrow morning at Dearne Valley Leisure Centre, at Denaby.

GP surgery texted just me on the 26th October to book a covid booster jab, but not my wife, so I
    telephoned the surgery, they said my wife was not due a booster jab until until 26th October, then
    she realised it was the 26th October, but then I told her I was due the booster jab on the 26th October,
    she said yes, but we have not got a mobile number for your wife.
    I said wait a minute, my wife was contacted on the same mobile number for her first jab, but you forgot
    about me, I had to telephone to get the first jab.
    It would seem they don't know what they are doing, same on 14th October, when my wife was really ill
    & I asked for a doctor, the receptionist said she would get a practitioner to phone my wife.
    My wife ended up in hospital in a serious condition.

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    Another Miller has COVID and been bad (not hospitalised)

Let’s hope it’s not spreading at NYS

All the best Brin
    Thanks pal. I’m well on the mend now but have to admit I contemplated going into hospital at one point as I was struggling to get my breath. Thank goodness I had already had my two jabs or lord knows what tacking I may have really been in.

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    Thanks pal. I’m well on the mend now but have to admit I contemplated going into hospital at one point as I was struggling to get my breath. Thank goodness I had already had my two jabs or lord knows what tacking I may have really been in.
    yep not fun is it .

Both myself & my wife been this morning for the booster covid jab, at the Dearne Valley
    Leisure Centre, we were there for just 9am, not over busy, but car parking is down,
    workmen doing improvements.
    We were given the Pfizer vaccine.

Casper-64-Frank has got covid, get better soon mate.

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    Glad you're on the mend pal 👍

All done hope it works.

I've had my booster jab today too at Barbers Avenue. My appointment was for 3.50 but for some reason I'd wrote it down as 2.50.

Anyway, I got there for 2.45 and they checked the time in the book and told me that "I was a hour early but never mind you're here now so we'll see you now", ha-ha brilliant, and I was rushing about at home thinking I was gonna be late. Silly me. Oh well it's done now.
    Next up is my flu jab on Monday (I'd better check the time).

Just booked mine for Nov 3rd at Seven Hills Pharmacy, Wincobank. It was the nearest to Greasboro. Nothing avaiable in the Rotherham area, according to them.

Quote Originally Posted by Miller Nez View Post
    I've had my booster jab today too at Barbers Avenue. My appointment was for 3.50 but for some reason I'd wrote it down as 2.50.

Anyway, I got there for 2.45 and they checked the time in the book and told me that "I was a hour early but never mind you're here now so we'll see you now", ha-ha brilliant, and I was rushing about at home thinking I was gonna be late. Silly me. Oh well it's done now.
    Next up is my flu jab on Monday (I'd better check the time).
    Better ask them for some memory pills as well Nez, that's if you can remember to!

Millers fans must be an older demographic than the Tory party membership.
    Or is it only the older ones who post on here?

Page 5 of 24 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast