+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 24 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T booster jabs.

O/T booster jabs.

Me and Mrs crash been waiting for a call . been 6 months, and people saying they can't get a appointment on line.
    I just Dr Googled getting a booster jab.
    And booked me and missis same day same time at winkobank. It's going to be a long Winter.
    If you have not had a jab . Good luck .

Quote Originally Posted by crashbang View Post
    Me and Mrs crash been waiting for a call . been 6 months, and people saying they can't get a appointment on line.
    I just Dr Googled getting a booster jab.
    And booked me and missis same day same time at winkobank. It's going to be a long Winter.
    If you have not had a jab . Good luck .
    Mine scheduled for 1st week in November

I had my 2nd jab on 21st April, so just about due anytime now....hopefully.

I had a text from Woodstock Bower surgery about my Flu jab. Called in today to make an appointment, after days of trying by the phone. It's just about impossible to get thro by phone. Nearest i got was, after several recorded messages, i was told i was 5th in line,......10 minutes later still 5th.....hung up and went down today. Even then you have to speak thro an intercom to them........

Quote Originally Posted by avondalemiller View Post
    I had my 2nd jab on 21st April, so just about due anytime now....hopefully.

I had a text from Woodstock Bower surgery about my Flu jab. Called in today to make an appointment, after days of trying by the phone. It's just about impossible to get thro by phone. Nearest i got was, after several recorded messages, i was told i was 5th in line,......10 minutes later still 5th.....hung up and went down today. Even then you have to speak thro an intercom to them........
    No need for an appointment for the Flu jab. Most Pharmacists do a walk in service. Me and the wife called in at our local pharmacists and got jabbed straight away.

Due December for mine

Had flu jab at local chemist without an appointment, I did go late in day because I know it gets busy with prescriptions at certain time mainly mornings

Not due while November but I've succumbed. Covid confirmed to me on Wednesday and like Crash once posted, it's knocked me for six.
    High temp, aching limbs, chest infection and a head like cotton wool......in a word s.hite.

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    Not due while November but I've succumbed. Covid confirmed to me on Wednesday and like Crash once posted, it's knocked me for six.
    High temp, aching limbs, chest infection and a head like cotton wool......in a word s.hite.
    Hope you feel better soon mate

Quote Originally Posted by Scum-Triumphant View Post
    Hope you feel better soon mate
    Thanks pal, Wife also been confirmed this morning, not a happy household at the mo. Ironically, Daughter got also hers back today -Negative so, what's that all about?

One consolation mate if you hadn’t had your jabs you probably would be in hospital. Get well soon mate. PS could you please stop posting on here I don’t want to catch it.
    Last edited by Lolmorgan; 22-10-2021 at 02:58 PM.

Thanks pal, Wife also been confirmed this morning, not a happy household at the mo. Ironically, Daughter got also hers back today -Negative so, what's that all about?
    Hope you both feel better soon.

Page 1 of 24 12311 ... LastLast