+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 24 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T booster jabs.

Quote Originally Posted by Ericsladkilnhurst View Post
    My self & Wife had our flu jabs at our GP surgery, but kept getting texts to book a appointment
    up to 10 days after.
    A true Yorkshire man would take up the free offer.

Quote Originally Posted by crookadile View Post
    Must be some doing walk in and some doing appointments.

@Miller Nez
    Definitely doing boosters at Barbers Avenue just booked mine and the Wife’s for next Friday 9:40.
    Thanks once again crookadile. I've phoned them but it's now closed. Typical of me not to see your post till it's too late. Anyway, I'll phone again tomorrow and try to get booked in there instead of at Balby. Fingers crossed, ha-ha.

Plenty of slots at rawmarsh,a bit scattered for next Thursday but most of day for next Friday and Saturday as of this morning were available.

Quote Originally Posted by clarkey1974 View Post
    Plenty of slots at rawmarsh,a bit scattered for next Thursday but most of day for next Friday and Saturday as of this morning were available.
    When you book online, Rawmarsh isn't there. I phoned the helpline and was told that they don't do the "booster" jabs there so I went back online and booked one at Balby which was pretty much my nearest place.

Quote Originally Posted by Miller Nez View Post
    When you book online, Rawmarsh isn't there. I phoned the helpline and was told that they don't do the "booster" jabs there so I went back online and booked one at Balby which was pretty much my nearest place.
    Winkobank for me. not bad about 6 miles lots of time slots , as of yesterday.

Quote Originally Posted by crashbang View Post
    Me and Mrs crash been waiting for a call . been 6 months, and people saying they can't get a appointment on line.
    I just Dr Googled getting a booster jab.
    And booked me and missis same day same time at winkobank. It's going to be a long Winter.
    If you have not had a jab . Good luck .
    Got mine booked on tuesday at Doncaster gate, but my mrs is booked in for Wednesday at Wincobank.

Quote Originally Posted by crookadile View Post
    Phone 01709 302455 and see if it’s possible to change yours. Good luck 👍🏻
    Whey hey I'm in at Barbers Avenue now thanks to your info crookadile, thanks mate, much appreciated.

I'm also booked in for next Friday but there weren't many slots to choose from so I chose one of the few afternoon slots that were left.

Quote Originally Posted by crashbang View Post
    A true Yorkshire man would take up the free offer.
    He would want two at least

Quote Originally Posted by Miller Nez View Post
    Whey hey I'm in at Barbers Avenue now thanks to your info crookadile, thanks mate, much appreciated.

I'm also booked in for next Friday but there weren't many slots to choose from so I chose one of the few afternoon slots that were left.
    Well done👍🏻 Glad I could help.

Another Miller has COVID and been bad (not hospitalised)

Let’s hope it’s not spreading at NYS

All the best Brin

Page 4 of 24 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast