+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14222324

Thread: O/T booster jabs.

Quote Originally Posted by great_fire View Post
    So why was the AZ vaccine withdrawn then, despite the fact that it gives longer-lasting immunity than the Pfizer and Moderna jabs, and is a lot cheaper too?
    On Youtube channel Medicine with Dr Moran, he says the latest thinking on the withdrawal of AZ is because of poor injection technique which leads to the vaccine causing blood clots.

FFS!! they've now come out with a new strain called BA2. Pack it in and let people just get on with their lives and accept what is around, just exists.

We know what precautions to take and how personally people deal with this. Just some jumped up wannabe wanting 15 minutes of fame.

I'm sick of idiots jumping on the 'fame' bandwagon flaming panic!

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    FFS!! they've now come out with a new strain called BA2. Pack it in and let people just get on with their lives and accept what is around, just exists.

We know what precautions to take and how personally people deal with this. Just some jumped up wannabe wanting 15 minutes of fame.

I don’t know if they still do it but “ back in the day” there was an area of Hyde Park in London called Speakers Corner an area where any old crackpot could stand on a box and spout any old rubbish and legally attract a crowd.

Now we’ve got a modern day replacement with the news media providing an online platform to give their views an airing, regardless of facts.

So the new strain surely it must be a case of “get jabbed you crazy fools.”…

Quote Originally Posted by clarkey1974 View Post
    😆I like that one

Sounds like a BA Barracus response . If only this guy called round knocking on doors 🤣🤣

The jab and booster are based on the original strain, now long gone, which Omicron escapes from, so this will too.

By the time the Omicron/New Omicon jab comes out that will be gone too and some other variant will be the prevalent one.

This is why they're (finally) looking at other treatments.

Sounds like a BA Barracus response . If only this guy called round knocking on doors ����
    He would get mugged for his gold chain

Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14222324