+ Visit Crewe Alexandra FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Wycombe

Sorry Gazan, you hadn't posted when I looked !!

Quote Originally Posted by Wartman View Post
    Well prediction time, will Crewe be able to stop the rot off the back of 2 horrendous performances ? I suspect not I am going for 3-0 defeat.

Positives today nice to see Tom back in the fold and he scores, a spirited second half performance deserved a point alas we can’t defend set pieces and surely we do this in training so don’t know why we are so piss poor at it. Feel sorry for the lads today as they gave their all second half. Starting to get adrift at the bottom and very worrying times.

Done it again!

Quote Originally Posted by frogpole View Post
    Sorry Gazan, you hadn't posted when I looked !!
    Can you believe that a side can be so consistent in giving a goal away in the dying minutes of a game.For goodness sake try and keep possession in that dangerous period or hoof the ball way out of play to the far end of the pitch!

one thing that was never covered in the RS broadcast was the idea of stopping Wycombe's service into the box. It was all about bodies in the way as a last line of defence. We are supposed to be a passing team that works through the midfield but we never hold the ball for very long. It's okay talking about winning the second ball but was the team set up for the third?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12