+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Don't Forget the Guilty Party

Don't Forget the Guilty Party

Having listened to last night game with Tottenham and the comments on here, most of which I agree with; players not good enough, too slow etc etc. Let us NOT forget where much of the blame for this slow unimaginative cart horse team lies; GARLICK, GARLICK GARLICK. Its because of him that the likes of Stephens are on our books for example. The powder dry stuff is the reason we are crap and looking like we can't score in an house of ill repute!! This guy has made his money and left us with simply too many old and incapable players. Lets not forget, now he not as high profile as previous who has set us up for this fall that we look like we are destined for.
    Last edited by Deadlydave; 28-10-2021 at 02:16 PM.

Can't put an argument up against anything you have written there Dave.Garlic has left us in the lurch.

I argued with Altobelli for years that Garlick was OKAY.

I'll hold my hand up Alto and say the man is a disingenuous, duplicitous tw@t...

Attachment 20228

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post

I'll hold my hand up Alto and say the man is a disingenuous, duplicitous tw@t...

Attachment 20228
    The only comment I would add is that he is now a very wealthy, disingenuous, duplicitous tw@t. For all my comments about ALK, at least we now have Cornet, Collins and Roberts, who are younger and bring something to the group. We would not have them under Garlick. Let’s see what January brings. A midfielder and a striker are essential.

It makes you wonder whether Garlick's long term plan is for us to get relegated then flounder in the lower divisions then he can buy us back for a song when ALK bale out. he's definitely not done us any favours and made himself rich in the process.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post

.... . He's still in the shadows and in a dangerous position as all Claret fans will be aware of BT, like Chris has said above, if ALK walk away without proper payments to the tw@t he'll stroll straight back in with his bollox of "I am a Burnley fan" as if he's done nothing wrong

Quote Originally Posted by Altobelli View Post
    .... . He's still in the shadows and in a dangerous position as all Claret fans will be aware of BT, like Chris has said above, if ALK walk away without proper payments to the tw@t he'll stroll straight back in with his bollox of "I am a Burnley fan" as if he's done nothing wrong
    Too hard to contemplate is that scenario Alto.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)