Bonner has rattled on about getting casual fans in., because he and the club knows attendances are not good enough, and has said that its not sustainable.

Even though they have had two 7000 gates in, against big teams, 2 to 2,500 are away fans.

United have always been dismissive of the fans. I remember Will Jones, the rebel being rebellious. They gave him a job to shut him up, which worked. Jones also said that the club thinks the fans are always wrong.

Closed minds or what?, arrogance, silliness, and a lack of brains.

How about getting a life long fan back, all it takes is to renounce politics, BLM etc, and close down the trust. Theres more than just me not going because of that.

Regard this.

The club are spending money on dog walkers and bingo nights etc instead of running a decent football team.

Paul Barry is as tight as it gets, he is panicking. The fans wont be queing any time soon. Div 1 football, and Cambridge doesnt give a damn.

So why is that? People know that the club is on a crusade, it has taken sides in the eternal battle of politics. Cue denial.

Grow up Mr Barry, fat chance of that. Put football first, not namby pamby nonsense that plays out in the political arena.

Put a Cambridge shirt on, get photographed with it on, actually try and pay a fee for a player. Sing Cambridge Cambridge ra ra ra ra, playing a ukele.

None of this is going to register, its too ingrained, i am wrong etc. In business you cant rag up customers, but Barry does. And he will pay. My absence alone will cost about 650 700£, for one season.

Liz of Basons Lane Smethwick