+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: ot - Attention, Acido

Filey - I haven’t a clue what you are talking about here.
    Acido was also involved in that thread and he will verify there was nothing in the thread relating to you.
    What was posted yesterday was nothing whatsoever to do with you.

OK - you don’t agree with some of my views and I don’t agree with some of yours.
    That’s football - we all have different options.
    Some can accept that - others can’t.
    But I have no problems at all with you and I am always courteous in my replies
    But what I will say - is that you need to get off my case - it’s obviously upsetting you and there is no reason for it.

I think I have found a way who is telling the truth on this site,only yesterday after I asked him to leave me alone I was accused by Nudger of using foul language on this site.I understand that all my posts can still be seen and read so if anyone can find just one of my posts where I have used foul language as Nudger accused me of yesterday I will give you £100 or pay the money into a charity of your choice.And that includes Nudger,let’s see who the liar is.

I would be interested to know who is the "old and infirm" member of the board is who has used foul language against you that you keep referring to Nudger.

He/she is a mystery figure in Post 101 of the Boro Match Thoughts thread as well.

Surely he or she should be given the right to reply without all this vagueness.
    Last edited by SBRed48; 22-10-2021 at 05:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Fileytyke View Post
    I think I have found a way who is telling the truth on this site,only yesterday after I asked him to leave me alone I was accused by Nudger of using foul language on this site.I understand that all my posts can still be seen and read so if anyone can find just one of my posts where I have used foul language as Nudger accused me of yesterday I will give you £100 or pay the money into a charity of your choice.And that includes Nudger,let’s see who the liar is.
    Right - I think I understand where you are coming from now.
    As I said earlier - I respect your views and I always try to be courteous in my replies.

Without naming - the person I was describing yesterday does NOT get any replies from me.

All the rest of the people on here I’m fine with.
    Even if they believe I’m sort of a weak whipping boy - that can be kicked whenever they feel like it.
    Instigated by the way by the person I don’t reply to.

Anyway enough of this nonsense - let’s have the focus back on to what’s happening at the ground.

I hear the sound of furious back peddling and diversion.

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    I would be interested to know who is the "old and infirm" member of the board is who has used foul language against you that you keep referring to Nudger.

He/she is a mystery figure in Post 101 of the Boro Match Thoughts thread as well.

Surely he or she should be given the right to reply without all this vagueness.
    I must be the Old Infirm individual he is referring to because there are no other old infirm individual that he posts such vile posts to.Or have you heard of another that has complained about his conduct.

Also I object to be called “Infirm” OK so I have had a couple of strokes but thanks to our wonderful NHS and the help I received I no longer use a wheelchair.I walk my little dog around Cushworth Hall most days not just to walk the dog but to keep my legs working.Even if I don’t feel like going I look at my old wheelchair in the garage and say to myself come on Grandad you have those legs to exercise so I don’t consider myself as being infirm.

Quote Originally Posted by Young_Nudger View Post
    Filey - I haven’t a clue what you are talking about here.
    Acido was also involved in that thread and he will verify there was nothing in the thread relating to you.
    What was posted yesterday was nothing whatsoever to do with you..
    Im not verifying anything Nudger, because even I thought you were clearly talking unfairly about Filey in those comments. As far as I can remember, Ive never seen him swear to anybody on here.

And why did you say 'Thank you' to me when I said anymore Bbs nonsense will just get deleted ?. I was talking about your Bbs nonsense comments which Im sure everybody is tired of hearing about now, and its just making it worse now when you get into a sla*gging match with Hemsworth or anybody else.
    The Middlesbrough match comments thread was totally ruined by that nonsense, and this can't and won't be allowed to continue for much longer.
    Last edited by Acido; 22-10-2021 at 08:38 PM.

I would suggest that this individual has had enough of the limelight now. The “advice” you’ve given Acido hasn’t been listened to… and it’s pretty clear that we are all fed up of his disrespect. Get rid of this irritant.
    I won’t use names…….
    It’s a common tactic apparently!

Attn:- Acido

Sorry to trouble you but you know that I have been accused by Nudger of using foul language to him but he didn’t know that I am one of the ex miners who doesn’t use “pit language” as my Victorian grandmother used to call it and it should be left at the pit and not brought home.This rule about foul language carried on through the family into the present day.I never heard my old Dad swear,my sons have never heard me swear and I have never heard my sons and grandchildren swear.I know it maybe old fashioned but that is how my family are.So you can see there is no way I could be guilty of using such language as some of the older members will know.He is trying to get me banded from this site,that is why I offered him £100 to prove his allegation against me and to any other member who could prove his alligation against me.Of course there have been no takers and never will be.You know that Nudger was kick off the other site for what he did and there have been quite a few members coming on here warning what he was like but as far as I am aware there has been no support on his side only comments from Nudger himself saying how badly he was treated.
    Now comes the more serious part,over the past few weeks I have been “Trolled” or whatever it is called in internet term by Nudger to the extent that it is threatening my health.He has posted some very bad things on here about me but also he posts little things like “You were born in Doncaster so you should support Doncaster not Barnsley and othe snide remarks that you may feel are trivial but he knows they get to me.I have offered to stop posting hoping he would stop but he keeps on going to the point where I don’t know what he is going to do next and I lay awake in my bed wondering what is going to happen next.This is causing me to have many sleepless nights which is affecting my heath.he knows what he is doing because he no doubt did the same thing on the other site as the people that complained from the other site will confirm.It’s easy for you to say ignore him but it’s not you that is left wide awake during the night wondering what he is going to do next.As you know I have never been in any trouble on this site and my membership goes back over 20 years I think.It has got to the point I can no longer carry on being a member long side Nudger.If you want me to resign I will do that but you will have to help me to take all my personnel information off the site otherwise I will be open to further abuse from Nudger.I would appreciate an answer one way or the other but I can’t carry on the way things are.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast