+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: ot - Attention, Acido

ot - Attention, Acido

Yesterday I saw a post fro Nudger in which he was writing about my medical conditions but it seems to have been taken down has it? I saw it and was most upsetting because I never posted on that thread.Doctors are not allowed to write about anyones medical conditions but Nudger seems to think that he can write about anyone and anything.This time he has gone too far and should be stopped.He has upset me many times on this site like saying that the directors that I worked with had “Milked the club dry”Which more or less accused them of taking money out of the club.One of those directors was a legend of Barnsley who played at fullback for the club when I was growing up and it was a privilege to work for him with the juniors and youth teams.His name was Gordon Pallister,one of the most respected men in the town of Barnsley who served in the Second World War.Gordon has sadly gone long ago and was not here to defend himself against Nudgers vile accusations but I am still here and defended my friend and proved that Nudger was wrong but mention of sorry from Nudger.He has upset many people on this site,maybe me more than most with his posts that are untrue.He is now getting his knife into a poster called Helmsley-Phil sorry if I have got his name wrong.Just a while ago I posted a message to my friends Animal and Roma telling them that I was returning to Filey to live it was nothing to do with Nudger but he came on with his poison pen to spoil everything thing.I informed people on here that I would not be posting on here again because of the hate that exists.But although I asked Nudger to stop posting things about me he has carried on.This last post about my medical conditions was the worst thing he could have done and it upset me so much I couldn’t sleep last night worrying what else he was going to write about me.This morning I had to drive an elderly relative to Doncaster hospital for treatment because the rest of the family were working after very little sleep.No matter how many times he has been told about his posts he carries on writing whatever he wants.As I have said that I would stop posting on here because of him it would have been nice to read my friends posts on here during my retirement in Filey and see all the friendly banter but now I have been denied that by Nudger because of his latest post about my condition which has nothing to do with him but it has left me afraid to come on this site wondering what else he is going to write next.I would like to thank all my friends on this site for their friendship and kindness especially Animal and Roma who is going through a bad time I wish you well mate and I am sure you will win through.I am sorry things should finish like this but they say that moving home is one of the most stressful things you do in your life but I am doing it on the 20th of November and I can’t afford any further stress from people like Nudger.

Hi Filey
    Which thread was the post on that you mention. Any ideas ?

I have looked but couldn’t find if,but it was there because I saw it and read it that is what upset me so much.

It may be Post 101 on Boro Matchday thoughts.

I thought it was out of order.

Don't let them win Filey.

He has written some really unpleasant things about you Filey. Thats not on.

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    It may be Post 101 on Boro Matchday thoughts.

I thought it was out of order.

Don't let them win Filey.
    Thanks SB

It was similar but a bit longer I think
    But looking what he wrote about on that one he states that I often use foul language on this site.I have 3 sons and 6 grandchildren who have never heard me use any foul language in fact I don’t know of anyone who has heard me swear,in fact I was famous on here for being against bad language so why does he say that unless he just wants to cause me more trouble.Also he accuses me of being from the BBS site.I have never been a member or posted on that site.Why does he insist on posting lies about me when I have asked him to stop.Isn’t it enough for him that I am leaving this site without him putting the boot in me as well.There is something seriously wrong with Nudger acting in this way against me.All the posts I have done on here have been about the truth,I do not tell lies,I don’t have to tell lies because I just tell what happened at the club when I was there.Nudger however just prints what he wants when he wants no matter who he upsets and always without any truth.This site is becoming “The Young Nudger Show” and if that is what you want on here you can carry on.But will someone stop him posting his lies against me because I can do without anymore upset from him.

Hi Filey
    He’s not saying you are off the BBS that’s another poster that he’s talking about and he’s got that wrong as well by the looks. I’m not sure that post is about you either but it is insulting other members of the forum that we don’t want on here.
    Appreciate he is antagonising a lot of people on here and we’re not a forum that likes to ban people but it’s clearly annoying a lot of people so needs to be reigned in.

Quote Originally Posted by EastStandRed View Post
    Hi Filey
    He’s not saying you are off the BBS that’s another poster that he’s talking about and he’s got that wrong as well by the looks. I’m not sure that post is about you either but it is insulting other members of the forum that we don’t want on here.
    Appreciate he is antagonising a lot of people on here and we’re not a forum that likes to ban people but it’s clearly annoying a lot of people so needs to be reigned in.

Well said ESR.

I think the vast majority on here have got his number now Filey and can easily understand why he was banned from BBS.

Don't forget virtually everyone on here is supportive of you and wish you well.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast