+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Ten Years Ago today

Let the digging commence......
    Name:  18092010276.jpg
Views: 393
Size:  98.3 KB

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    Let the digging commence......
    Name:  18092010276.jpg
Views: 393
Size:  98.3 KB
    New York Way and the new away fans exit????
    By the way Brin, i looked the other day at it and the new exit stops before it goes under the bridge.
    Take care pal....

Yes, I used to make regular trips down to various locations to photograph the latest progress, including flyovers to shoot from an appropriately red and white Cessna from Netherthorpe airfield. Happy memories even before the football began.

Quote Originally Posted by Beaufighter View Post
    Yes, I used to make regular trips down to various locations to photograph the latest progress, including flyovers to shoot from an appropriately red and white Cessna from Netherthorpe airfield. Happy memories even before the football began.
    You're trying hard but I'm still not convinced! Are you sure it wasn't a blue and white Lancaster and you was bouncing bombs down the Don

Hopefully we’ll be in championship next season to celebrate the ten years of the first game at NYS

I think I've kept the copy of the Rotherham Star when the stadium plans were first made public. Will have to have a look in the loft

I remember that "virtual" video link that was posted on here where you could take a tour of the stadium and it showed us what it was going to look like, that was sooooo exciting watching it and I couldn't believe that it was going to be our new stadium. Thank you Tony Stewart for making our dreams come true ....... wowwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    These attachments Brin, I can only go back to 1st January 2014. Is it possible to go back even further than this in order to view all the images of the construction of our stadium?
    p.s. it's great to see some of the "old" posters back in the day. Lots that I used to know personally and others that I used to talk to on here. It's sad that they no longer post because it used to be so busy and vibrant on MillersMAD.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast