+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Ten Years Ago today

Quote Originally Posted by Miller Nez View Post
    These attachments Brin, I can only go back to 1st January 2014. Is it possible to go back even further than this in order to view all the images of the construction of our stadium?
    p.s. it's great to see some of the "old" posters back in the day. Lots that I used to know personally and others that I used to talk to on here. It's sad that they no longer post because it used to be so busy and vibrant on MillersMAD.
    Yes that's true. Now we get a lot of trolls that just want to make personal attacks on posters rather than debating the points they make.

Destructive rather than constructive

Quote Originally Posted by avondalemiller View Post
    New York Way and the new away fans exit????
    By the way Brin, i looked the other day at it and the new exit stops before it goes under the bridge.
    Take care pal....
    Yes it was pal as they began construction. The new exit for away fans does indeed stop under the bridge that's because they've not yet put up the rest of the railing in the SYP car park.

Quote Originally Posted by Miller Nez View Post
    These attachments Brin, I can only go back to 1st January 2014. Is it possible to go back even further than this in order to view all the images of the construction of our stadium?
    p.s. it's great to see some of the "old" posters back in the day. Lots that I used to know personally and others that I used to talk to on here. It's sad that they no longer post because it used to be so busy and vibrant on MillersMAD.
    Nez, I was rushing through these last night hence why some won't open. The first one I put up when replying to Beaufighter, was dated 12th Sept 2010.

Name:  12092010275.jpg
Views: 291
Size:  40.1 KB

Name:  12092010276.jpg
Views: 292
Size:  55.4 KB
    Name:  18092010278.jpg
Views: 295
Size:  91.5 KB

Attached Images Attached Images   

Don’t want to break the flow Brin, say when you’ve done and I’ll post some of the later ones we took. Cam, behave

Quote Originally Posted by Beaufighter View Post
    Don’t want to break the flow Brin, say when you’ve done and I’ll post some of the later ones we took. Cam, behave
    Beau, crack on as I'm sifting through about 3,000 shots on my PC so may be some time before I dig up anymore. Looking forward to what you took and yes I recall your posts on this particular subject.

Yes a great memory. I remember me, Big Rich and yourself posting an update from the new build. I drove passed the site to work everyday. On Friday's i'd stand in the same 3 places and take photo's. I stood on the site of our North stand when they were piling it. At the time i said i was the 1st to stand in our Kop...lol. Great memories indeed. I wonder where my pic's are?????
    i still probably have them on a hard drive somewhere... I dont bin much... just buy more hard drives...

Quote Originally Posted by bigrich View Post
    i still probably have them on a hard drive somewhere... I dont bin much... just buy more hard drives...
    Yeah, same here Rich. I'll try and find them, probably on a memory stick somewhere in the house.

Yeah, same here Rich. I'll try and find them, probably on a memory stick somewhere in the house.
    While you're looking try and find the demolition charges for Guest and Chrimes

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast