+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: What's the best curry you've ever had.

Quote Originally Posted by parkgatewelfare View Post
    Only when the lights were dimmed
    And it’s spaghetti

Quote Originally Posted by Archiemiller View Post
    Boy how youve changed PGW since them foot long ham salad sarnies in Walsall club.
    What a great club that was, but then again when you're young and full of beer any club was great.

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    And it’s spaghetti
    Wonder who played Tramp?

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    Wonder who played Tramp?

The one with the meaty balls

My favourite curry is a Tarkwa Curry ! It’s like a Madrass but just a little otter !

The US is generally not a place where you would go looking for really good curry restaurants - though there are quite a few, especially in my area.

Though I wouldn't list it as a life changing experience, the lunch buffet at Swad in Lafayette CA, the next town along from me, is spectacular value for money and a pretty decent spread. This is north Indian and there are usually three curries on offer (one is always vegetable) two rices and a range of side dishes. For dessert there is both a fruit and a pudding.

It's an eat as much as you like buffet and the last time I went (pre Covid) it was about $10 per person (£7.25) For the US west coast that is staggeringly cheap.

Sadly they're only doing takeaway at the moment but I shall be back...

Here`s my chicken Kahari I made last night with home made breads

Name:  chick khari.jpg
Views: 143
Size:  93.6 KB

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    Buddy not sure if you knew/know, but Akbars recently got a zero rating and was closed on the same day by Rotherham Council on health grounds. They took this opportunity to give the place an uplift and BIG clean. Not sure if it's re opened yet. Do you know if it has?

Remember going there when it first opened and they offered you a wind up torch in able to see the menu and all the lights were red in the ceiling so you couldn't make out what you were eating which put me right off so didn't go again. Dark as s.hit around the bar area waiting for your table.....weird????
    I did see that mate. No idea of the details. But as of June this year it’s back up to 5 stars.

Quote Originally Posted by gm_gm View Post

Looks lovely mate

Quote Originally Posted by gm_gm View Post

As nice as it looks?