+ Visit Carlisle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: FAO Kel

FAO Kel

If you're still over here moderating there really is no reason for you not to continue entering Predictocomp.

Don't forget you said that if you win the money will go to charity.

If I win the money will go to any charity of your choice...but only if you stay in the game.
    Last edited by howoldboy; 22-10-2021 at 10:20 PM. Reason: spelling

Would be better methinks that he sticks to moderating hs own board and bugger the predict comp.

Quote Originally Posted by cayambe View Post
    Would be better methinks that he sticks to moderating hs own board and bugger the predict comp.

Becoming obsessed with me aren’t you?

Quote Originally Posted by kel_ View Post
    Becoming obsessed with me aren’t you?
    To be honest - no.

To be honest - no.
    Most of your recents posts on here have mentioned me so I beg to differ. Do you often obsess over other men on the internet?

I just had a quick look at my last 20 posts and 4 related in some way to you and before last week I did not even know you existed. So fantasise on. If you want me to write things that will have your finger poised above the red button you will be disappointed.

Quote Originally Posted by howoldboy View Post
    If you're still over here moderating there really is no reason for you not to continue entering Predictocomp.

Don't forget you said that if you win the money will go to charity.

If I win the money will go to any charity of your choice...but only if you stay in the game.
    It's all gone quiet over there.

I just had a quick look at my last 20 posts and 4 related in some way to you and before last week I did not even know you existed. So fantasise on. If you want me to write things that will have your finger poised above the red button you will be disappointed.
    Why would I wish to ban you? You’ve not been abusive in any way.

It’s quite simple. If I get a a mention then it’s likely I’ll reply, if I don’t then I won’t. I’ll stop short of attention seeking posts like ‘FAO Griff’ to announce me coming and going though.

Hope that clarifies things for you.

Aye, it’s gone quiet ‘over there’ since Piggy was slapped down last night and his post removed. To the relief of everyone. He’s not making any friends and that includes the mods.

Quote Originally Posted by kel_ View Post
    Why would I wish to ban you? You’ve not been abusive in any way.

It’s quite simple. If I get a a mention then it’s likely I’ll reply, if I don’t then I won’t. I’ll stop short of attention seeking posts like ‘FAO Griff’ to announce me coming and going though.

Hope that clarifies things for you.
    You really do have a problem. I always thought the role of a moderator was to moderate and not to comment on other posters. But there you go. End of conversation as far as I''m concerned so have the final word if you wish.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)