+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: O/T Twenty/20 World cup thread

Quote Originally Posted by pass_and_move View Post
    I fancy Pakistan to win it. If they can keep their discipline and temperament then they have a good chance. I think 7/1 is a great price. Then again, in this form of the game owt can happen.
    Started well Pakistan , not only back to back wins but against India and New Zealand too .

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    Started well Pakistan , not only back to back wins but against India and New Zealand too .

Gone to 5/2 favourites now. Wish adda backed it.

Very enjoyable anytime Aussie are given a cricketing lesson by England and they were certainly given one today by this extremely talented England team .

Not a single weakness in this team that I can see led by a superb captain .

We knocked off Aussie's total of 125 with 50 balls to spare hitting 60 off the last 20 balls .

It will take one hell of an effort from the rest of the contenders at this world cup to stop this England team .

Absolutely miles in front of the rest .

Wow well done to the lads, because I was obviously thinking that Australia are one of the favourites and it was nice to see us put them in their place.

Jason Donovan, Adam Hills, Crocodile Dundee, and the rest of course who I can't be bothered mentioning... lol, your boys took one hell of an English bulldog lionheart style beating. Enjoy it too, because hopefully theres more where that came from.

Buttler was devastating. Great performance by the bowlers too. England obviously mean business. Just hope we ent peaked too early

We all know what's coming this winter down under in the ashes so I'll take this win all day long .

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    We all know what's coming this winter down under in the ashes so I'll take this win all day long .
    Absolutely

Really enjoyed watching us thrash the Aussies, was also enjoying listening to the Barnsley game commentary for a while !!!

India on the brink with defeat to New Zealand .

Lose to the very capable Afghanistan and they are out .

Group Two looks like the poorer group, with only 3 top teams in Pakistan, New Zealand, and India.
    And in Group One maybe South Africa are a team to watch out for after winning 2 in a row.

Is it the Group winners who play the other Group runners-up in each of the Semi finals ?.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast