+ Visit England Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: #NorthernersLivesMatter.

#NorthernersLivesMatter.

A well known social media forum i was reading earlier had a highly informative article on the animalistic behaviour of the common Northerner.
    It focuses on their cognitive behaviour regarding burnt fried chip wastage parts they refer to as scraps.
    It also had a study comparing Monkey behaviour regarding eating behavioural patterns.
    The result was a 97% likeness of the Monkey to the Northerner.
    So said social media platform has had an #tag set up by a group of outraged Northerners called NorthernersLivesMatter.
    This has nothing to do with my opinions so don't shoot the messenger.
    But never the less a most interesting read.

Quote Originally Posted by Tricky1966 View Post
    A well known social media forum i was reading earlier had a highly informative article on the animalistic behaviour of the common Northerner.
    It focuses on their cognitive behaviour regarding burnt fried chip wastage parts they refer to as scraps.
    It also had a study comparing Monkey behaviour regarding eating behavioural patterns.
    The result was a 97% likeness of the Monkey to the Northerner.
    So said social media platform has had an #tag set up by a group of outraged Northerners called NorthernersLivesMatter.
    This has nothing to do with my opinions so don't shoot the messenger.
    But never the less a most interesting read.

Your obsession with us northerners is getting worrying now tricky lol

I am only passing on what i have read Donny.
    I cannot name the said social media platform as it would be a violation of Digital Sports Group rules on advertising

Scraps are spare batter from the fish, not chops, and aren’t burnt. Eels are an abomination that should end up with the purchasers being taken behind an outbuilding and hung. I mean, what are you southerners thinking?

You have battered chops up North? That is weird.
    How people eat eels in beyond me. They feed on raw sewage.

Chips ffs spellcheck buggrit

To be honest Griff i knew you meant chips

Whatever has happened to Burnley? Name:  burnley 2.jpg
Views: 107
Size:  81.9 KB

I hear its a bit wet up North again today. Carlisle upon Berwick or somewhere.
    The Thames flood barrier is going to be replaced as it is getting old so why not put it to good use and move it up North to keep the sea out.
    Every little helps

I hear that as part of Boris’ levelling-up policy he’s just going to remove the Thames barrier so that Londoners can see how it feels..

https://metro.co.uk/2021/10/28/cumbr...ore_text_links

The unfortunate thing is that whenever it gets REALLY bad, folk die. Nowt to do with the sea., just because of rain.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast