+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Club website

Club website

There is still no mention on the Club website about the ticket prices or where and when they are on sale for the the Ross County game this Wednesday 27th October 2021.
    The management of the Club should also be stating if the Ross County game is all ticket or if cash turnstile is in operation for the Main Stand which used to happen pre Covid. https://dundeefc.co.uk/
    The ticketing details for the Ross County game should have been published on the club website last Monday after the Aberdeen game had taken place.
    This lack of communication from the management of the Club gives me the impression that they are only interested in season ticket holders.

Looks like it’s buy in the shop pre game on the night then if they’ve said nothing

Quote Originally Posted by notso View Post
    Looks like it’s buy in the shop pre game on the night then if they’ve said nothing
    The management should be stating the ticket prices.
    Is every home game £26 for Adults and £19 for over 65’s etc which were the ticket prices for the Aberdeen home game or is the Ross County game classed as a group B game.
    When I purchased my ticket for the Aberdeen game in the ticket office on the Wednesday before the game I asked if they had received the details of the ticket prices for the Ross County game. The member of staff replied that they had not yet received the ticket prices for the Ross County game.
    The attendance for the Ross County game this Wednesday evening with a 7.45pm kick off is likely to have a lower attendance than a 3pm kickoff on a Saturday yet the management of Dundee Football Club are not exactly trying to encourage as many Dundee supporters as possible to attend this game.

Quote Originally Posted by notso View Post
    Dundee supporters who are non season ticket holders should not have to go hunting through the club website for this information.
    However I now know the reason why there has been little news on the club website for the past two weeks.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)