+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Solihull: Football for a fiver!

Quote Originally Posted by Davy500 View Post
    Interesting how they chose this match, as it was always going to show some interest with Ardley being in charge at Solihull

Lets hope Notts do not get turned over by solihull, and also come the end of the season that Solihull do not finish above Notts, if the unthinkable happened and Ardley got them promoted, what an uproar that would cause
    Not sure why that would cause an uproar. Who from?

He's old news now, if he gets them up, fair play to him.

Quote Originally Posted by magpie_mania View Post
    Not sure why that would cause an uproar. Who from?

He's old news now, if he gets them up, fair play to him.
    I thought the same m_m. I can only think of 2 or 3 people#uproar#oldnews

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    At last, something we can agree on. I'm a ST holder and more than happy with the price I paid. They can offer free entry for all for the rest of the season and it wouldn't bother me in the slightest as long as I've got my seat.

Not a problem for me either. The more the merrier.

Technically speaking you can only say "at last...." once

I'm not criticising QLD's open question at all, I'm sure there are a number of ST holders maybe some even on here that don't like the idea of cheap match day tickets being given away as a ST holder.

If that's the case I doubt they will say so on here for the obvious reason. Personally I've never understood it, not one bit.

Quote Originally Posted by laddo View Post
    Technically speaking you can only say "at last...." once

I'm not criticising QLD's open question at all, I'm sure there are a number of ST holders maybe some even on here that don't like the idea of cheap match day tickets being given away as a ST holder.

If that's the case I doubt they will say so on here for the obvious reason. Personally I've never understood it, not one bit.
    As I said, it doesn't bother me at all. Who are the 2 or 3 people you think it would bother?

The admission price doesn’t concern me either. What worries me more is our tendency to under perform on such occasions. Let’s hope we can put in a good performance on the day. We really need to beat Solihull Moors.

As I said, it doesn't bother me at all. Who are the 2 or 3 people you think it would bother?
    No idea but it's a numbers game so no doubt a few disgruntled ones would moan about. The sort of people who write/wrote into the Evening Post and Football Post to complain.

At last, something we can agree on. I'm a ST holder and more than happy with the price I paid. They can offer free entry for all for the rest of the season and it wouldn't bother me in the slightest as long as I've got my seat.
    Me too, my season ticket is a sunk cost. If we can get bums on seats at ML and some of them decide to come more regularly (hopefully having seen a good performance) then it's a massive win for the club. We saw on Saturday how much more enjoyable a game can be when there is a decent crowd in.

No problem from me....if we can carry on with the same level of performance that we saw on Saturday I can see more of the stay-away fans coming back to,hopefully,sample some of the exciting football that we witnessed v Stockport!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mapperleypie View Post
    Me too, my season ticket is a sunk cost. If we can get bums on seats at ML and some of them decide to come more regularly (hopefully having seen a good performance) then it's a massive win for the club. We saw on Saturday how much more enjoyable a game can be when there is a decent crowd in.
    Agree with you and Elite, Mapperley. I buy my season ticket as much to support Notts as to see games when possible. Living in Cheltenham, I probably see between six and ten games a season at home. I believe that any initiative to encourage more people to visit Meadow Lane on match days has to be a massive plus. Delighted to say I was at the “Lane” on Saturday to see an excellent performance. For what it’s worth, Vincent was my MoM.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast