+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Solihull: Football for a fiver!

Solihull: Football for a fiver!

Name:  FCYQBljWYAUNiqz.jpg
Views: 1757
Size:  14.8 KB

Adult tickets will be only £5 when Solihull Moors visit Meadow Lane for a Vanarama National League clash on Saturday 13 November (kick-off 3pm)!

Usual league prices have been slashed, presenting large groups and families with the opportunity to enjoy what promises to be an unforgettable day out for incredible value.

A raft of exciting family-friendly activities, including a magician and balloon modelling, with be on offer and fans who are likely to take advantage of these are encouraged to book their tickets in the Family Stand.

Sales commence immediately after today’s home match against Stockport County and, with a large and vibrant crowd expected at the Lane to cheer on the boys, supporters are urged to buy their tickets early to secure the best possible seats!

Prices

• Adult: £5
    • Under 16: £1

How to buy – home supporters

The easiest way to secure your seat will be online. You'll receive an e-ticket which you can either scan from your phone at the turnstile (if your brightness is high and your screen is undamaged) or print at home. Other options include having your tickets posted for £1 or selecting your tickets to be collected from the ticket office during opening hours.

Alternatively, visit our ticket office or call 0115 955 7210. Click here for opening hours. Please note - apart from on home and away matchdays, the ticket office will operate from the door next to main reception in the Derek Pavis stand.

Tickets to the value of £1.50 or more will be subject to a 60p per ticket administration fee when purchased online or over the phone.

How to buy – away supporters

Solihull fans will be able to purchase their tickets online, choosing seats in the Jimmy Sirrel Stand.

Only a limited number of tickets will be available for away fans to buy on matchday so early booking is strongly advised.

Hospitality

Supporters who purchase hospitality for this fixture will be entitled to a 50% discount for the Dagenham & Redbridge match on Saturday 27 November. If you have already purchased for either of these games, a member of our commercial team will be in touch.

Click here for details of our matchday hospitality offering.

To book, please email commercial@nottscountyfc.co.uk or call 0115 955 7241.

---------------------------
    https://www.nottscountyfc.co.uk/news/2021/october/tickets-solihull-h-231021/
    Last edited by SwalePie; 23-10-2021 at 11:31 AM.

Excellent offer, and I hope it's well publicised. We got just over 9,000 when we cut prices to £3 for the game at home to Fylde in 2019, and if the away fans take up the offer in numbers we might just break the five figure barrier. The record attendance for a National League game is held by Bristol Rovers at 11,085.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    Excellent offer, and I hope it's well publicised. We got just over 9,000 when we cut prices to £3 for the game at home to Fylde in 2019, and if the away fans take up the offer in numbers we might just break the five figure barrier. The record attendance for a National League game is held by Bristol Rovers at 11,085.
    A great offer it is I agree. Not sure how the season ticket crowd take it but I cannot see it getting even close to 10k. This kind of stunt was pulled by Alan H before. Solihull will bring no more than 500 to ML. I would say 9000 maximum. Bristol Rovers are safe.

Season ticket holders shouldn't give a sh!t IMO I've never understood that way of thinking. Until recently I've always been a ST holder because I was planning on seeing almost all home games, it saved me considerable money over the course of a season and I wanted to support the club financially when they needed it most. If any ST holder gets upset by seeing a large crowd, new fans around them and hopefully a great atmosphere on the day then they are a miserable ****.

It's a great offer and I'm delighted they've chosen the 'DavyFacts Derby' for such a match

The likely attendance will depend on how well it's advertised and also how we do results wise between now and then.

Quote Originally Posted by laddo View Post
    Season ticket holders shouldn't give a sh!t IMO I've never understood that way of thinking. Until recently I've always been a ST holder because I was planning on seeing almost all home games, it saved me considerable money over the course of a season and I wanted to support the club financially when they needed it most. If any ST holder gets upset by seeing a large crowd, new fans around them and hopefully a great atmosphere on the day then they are a miserable ****.

It's a great offer and I'm delighted they've chosen the 'DavyFacts Derby' for such a match

The likely attendance will depend on how well it's advertised and also how we do results wise between now and then.
    Interesting how they chose this match, as it was always going to show some interest with Ardley being in charge at Solihull

Lets hope Notts do not get turned over by solihull, and also come the end of the season that Solihull do not finish above Notts, if the unthinkable happened and Ardley got them promoted, what an uproar that would cause

I am quite pleased myself that they have chosen this match

If this season Solihull beat Notts , finished higher in league and got promotion via the play offs I'd imagine you would spontaneously combust.

If this season Solihull beat Notts , finished higher in league and got promotion via the play offs I'd imagine you would spontaneously combust.
    Think we all would Laddo lol

Quote Originally Posted by queenslandpie View Post
    A great offer it is I agree. Not sure how the season ticket crowd take it but I cannot see it getting even close to 10k. This kind of stunt was pulled by Alan H before. Solihull will bring no more than 500 to ML. I would say 9000 maximum. Bristol Rovers are safe.
    Not with Joey Barton in charge.

At last, something we can agree on. I'm a ST holder and more than happy with the price I paid. They can offer free entry for all for the rest of the season and it wouldn't bother me in the slightest as long as I've got my seat.

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast