+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Solihull: Football for a fiver!

Quote Originally Posted by laddo View Post
    I thought the same m_m. I can only think of 2 or 3 people#uproar#oldnews
    You go on about him more than anyone via Davey..!

Quote Originally Posted by PedroTheFisherman66 View Post
    You go on about him more than anyone via Davey..!
    Oh do I? I believe a fair few people would strongly disagree. I don't even get close to the podium when it comes to talking about our former manager. Congrats (I think) on your medal

Oh and it's Davy, Davy500. I thought you out of everyone would know his username by now

It's a great offer and hopefully another bumper attendance if we can perform well in the next few games.

I have managed to persuade a couple of mates to come to this game, but trying to buy tickets online is an absolute nightmare. I've been trying for 45 minutes, but all I get is a repeated 'unable to load seatmap' message. I will keep trying, but if I was just a casual fan tempted by the offer I would have given up long ago. Why do we sometimes have to make it so difficult for people to give us their money?

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    I have managed to persuade a couple of mates to come to this game, but trying to buy tickets online is an absolute nightmare. I've been trying for 45 minutes, but all I get is a repeated 'unable to load seatmap' message. I will keep trying, but if I was just a casual fan tempted by the offer I would have given up long ago. Why do we sometimes have to make it so difficult for people to give us their money?
    Well I've cleared my whole day of meetings and calls and made arrangements to attend my first game in forever but now can't find my bl**dy supporter number so can't buy online. For duck's sake! I'll have to call them tomorrow I guess. Tickets look to be selling well if the seat map is accurate though so that's good.

Never had a problem getting tickets online, it couldn't be easier TBH.

Quote Originally Posted by Montana1862 View Post
    Never had a problem getting tickets online, it couldn't be easier TBH.
    I've had mixed experiences over the years. Sometimes it's been what it should be, a few clicks and job done, sometimes it's been really difficult. I've finally managed to get a couple of tickets for Solihull, but it involved an awful lot of swearing at my screen!

I've got to go through it all again tomorrow to get my ST seat for the Rochdale replay, hopefully that will be straightforward.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    Agreed - I had a right job tonight booking some tickets, but did manage (eventually).

I think it was probably Ticketmaster rather than Notts though.

It will be interesting to see what sort of reception Ardley gets on Saturday. I’d guess it will be polite applause, which will be more down to him being a nice chap rather than any great managerial ability he showed with us.

Any updates on how many tickets sold so far?

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast