+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: O/T well said Dion Dublin

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    It’s all part of the brainwashing and manipulation process

YOU WILL THINK THIS WAY !!
    Brilliant. You genuinely think reasoned debate and well contructed arguements is brainwashing. You think a balanced assesment of the facts constitutes some sort of risk. It probably does to your world view which, like it or not, is dying out.
    Last edited by John2; 24-10-2021 at 02:26 PM.

Yes it was a great win yesterday

Even the trolls might have noticed it

Quote Originally Posted by John2 View Post
    Genuine questions, funds him for what?

Tweeting and commentary is free.

Also, how have you come to conclusion he has made a fortune?
    He was pulled out of a filmed interview by his “backers” when asked where his money came from as “activist” isn’t gainful employment. They rushed on set and told him not to answer and ushered him away....very funny

I can't find this, can you provide a link?

You are pushing your luck John, the only links You will get out of Gm and grist are to do with golf!😆🏒

I can't find this, can you provide a link?
    On YouTube, find it yourself type in Katie hopkins interview with femi and it come up

Quote Originally Posted by gm_gm View Post
    On YouTube, find it yourself type in Katie hopkins interview with femi and it come up
    Don’t feed the trolls 😆

hiaha, I had found the link, I just wanted gm to confirm where he was getting his news from, he took the bait.

Gm, I'll just say it. The evidence suggests you're a gullible fool who blindly consumes right wing media without giving it any critical thought.

When you actually look at what happened in the interview it doesn't tally up at all with what you. A small number of right wing rags published a misleading description of what happened.

So in summary, in a 2018 hatchet job interview with Katie Hopkins of all people, Femi went to talk about Brexit. She then spent over 10 minutes bombarding him aggressively about how OFOC was funded, which he kept answering. He left camera for 10 seconds before returning and continued the interview for another 20 minutes.

You're SO predictable, exactly where you get your information and how you interpret it. So breathtakingly easily manipulated. Now that is very funny.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_NNcljPUmA&t=458s

You'll use a few second misrepresentation of a Katie Hopkins interview from 2018 about the funding of a defunct Brexit campaign to make points about how an individual is funded in the context of a discussion on racism, it's just bonkers. You are truly a sheep.

hiaha, I had found the link, I just wanted gm to confirm where he was getting his news from, he took the bait.

Gm, I'll just say it. The evidence suggests you're a gullible fool who blindly consumes right wing media without giving it any critical thought.

When you actually look at what happened in the interview it doesn't tally up at all with what you. A small number of right wing rags published a misleading description of what happened.

So in summary, in a 2018 hatchet job interview with Katie Hopkins of all people, Femi went to talk about Brexit. She then spent over 10 minutes bombarding him aggressively about how OFOC was funded, which he kept answering. He left camera for 10 seconds before returning and continued the interview for another 20 minutes.

You're SO predictable, exactly where you get your information and how you interpret it. So breathtakingly easily manipulated. Now that is very funny.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_NNcljPUmA&t=458s

You'll use a few second misrepresentation of a Katie Hopkins interview from 2018 about the funding of a defunct Brexit campaign to make points about how an individual is funded in the context of a discussion on racism, it's just bonkers. You are truly a sheep.
    Sorry John in true fashion you have tangented off topic, where did Femi answer questions about his income?

Quote Originally Posted by gm_gm View Post
    Sorry John in true fashion you have tangented off topic, where did Femi answer questions about his income?
    You're the one who took it off topic.

You have no shame. He answers the question in the video that you suggest I go on YouTube to find. I even gave you a link.

What this shows is that you probably didn't watch it, and were spoonfed your views from some right wing source or social media post. Persuade me I'm wrong.

If you ACTUALLY watch the video, he spends 20 minutes talking about financing, and Katie Hopkins had to plead to get him off the subject as he was so keen to detail his answer.

Skip to 19:30 to where she tries to change the subject.

You're such a sheep, willing to believe the same right wing sources.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast