+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: O/T well said Dion Dublin

Totally agree with Dion Dublin, I was only talking about the same thing earlier with the wife.
    Works both ways..taking the knee is counter productive..
    I don't boo it at home games I just look away, we live in a free country and it's my choice not to clap it or even watch it.

As a message I must admit I did find the MK Dons stance of linking arms together a far greater look. It looks stronger and a real togetherness as one.

Never really got how being on a knee is a powerful signal and wouldn't for any cause. Standing, linked to your teammates, I can see that strength.

Just an observation

Quote Originally Posted by MillersTime View Post
    As a message I must admit I did find the MK Dons stance of linking arms together a far greater look. It looks stronger and a real togetherness as one.

Never really got how being on a knee is a powerful signal and wouldn't for any cause. Standing, linked to your teammates, I can see that strength.

Just an observation
    Entirely agree

Quote Originally Posted by gm_gm View Post
    Entirely agree
    I suppose if you need to have meaningless gestures then maybe that one is less divisive.

Do they still have the "respect" badge on the shirts?

Entirely agree
    Do you have the integrity to acknowledge you gullibly misrepresented the Femi thing, that was irrelevant to the discussion anyway? I won't hold my breath.

Quote Originally Posted by MillersTime View Post

Just an observation
    I’d stand up and applaud that
    Atm I sit down and stay silent
    Last edited by millertop; 25-10-2021 at 12:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by John2 View Post
    Do you have the integrity to acknowledge you gullibly misrepresented the Femi thing, that was irrelevant to the discussion anyway? I won't hold my breath.
    Dont hold your breath John it may over excite too many people on here, especially if its for a long time.

Ive seen around 20 interviews where Femi (similar to yourself) has tried to move the conversation in a different direction when he had lost the argument. The guy is obviously funded by fanatical far left extremists to cause as much racial tension as he can, most can see through this....why cany you?

Dont hold your breath John it may over excite too many people on here, especially if its for a long time.

Ive seen around 20 interviews where Femi (similar to yourself) has tried to move the conversation in a different direction when he had lost the argument. The guy is obviously funded by fanatical far left extremists to cause as much racial tension as he can, most can see through this....why cany you?
    You say stuff but your record has been proven here that you blindly parrot right wing headlines, don't fact check anything, and there's no real reason to believe a word you say, even though it's unrelated. I used to respect some of your posts, now I'm just disappointed.

The usual insults when the discussion is lost.

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    The usual insults when the discussion is lost.
    He clearly did lose, you're right about that.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast