+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Match Thread vs. Stockport County 23.10.21 [NL]

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    What? Some fans make reactionary comments in the heat of the moment after a disappointing defeat?

Who would have thought it?
    Never! So you're saying that #Only on NCM is an inaccurate statement?

Who'd have thunk it? Pas moi...............

Quote Originally Posted by bule1 View Post
    They are not happy, but there are some reactionary comments there that resemble what I have seen on here before. It's not just us at least LOL.
    Reactionary comments???? They haven't won in 14 games I'd be shocked if they didn't react after number 14!

Surprisingly I don't believe that's happened at Notts for a while. Still I'm sure we react more than most when we are losing 1-1 at half time

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    Never! So you're saying that #Only on NCM is an inaccurate statement?

Who'd have thunk it? Pas moi...............
    Come on Gump, the Ardley interview ou est vous? Don't make me spend 5 mins on Solihull's message board. You've found them before so I'm sure you know where to look.

Quote Originally Posted by laddo View Post
    Reactionary comments???? They haven't won in 14 games I'd be shocked if they didn't react after number 14!

Surprisingly I don't believe that's happened at Notts for a while. Still I'm sure we react more than most when we are losing 1-1 at half time
    Have not won in 14 games? Got s lot of points somehow though!!!

Quote Originally Posted by bule1 View Post
    Have not won in 14 games? Got s lot of points somehow though!!!
    You'll have to forgive laddo for his ignorance bule1, the concept of footy fans viewing opposition boards is totally alien to him, especially if Strictly is on. He thought you were talking about Stagsnet, even though the link was clearly to a Stockport board!

Only messageboard virgins eh?
    Last edited by Elite_Pie; 23-10-2021 at 08:17 PM.

Not alien just not for me on a Saturday night. But good point Elite, why would anyone bring up League 2 Mansfailed, post Nigel Clough interviews on a Notts Vs Stockport match thread. Only on NCM or maybe I should say Only Gump#viva

It can only cause confusion.

Quote Originally Posted by laddo View Post
    Not alien just not for me on a Saturday night. But good point Elite, why would anyone bring up League 2 Mansfailed, post Nigel Clough interviews on a Notts Vs Stockport match thread.
    Because of the way the mind of the average football fan works, which obviously excludes you. Some like to get maximum enjoyment from games like today by revelling in the disappointment of their rivals as a little bonus, while some prefer to watch Strictly for their thrills.

Each to their own.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    Because of the way the mind of the average football fan works, which obviously excludes you. Some like to get maximum enjoyment from games like today by revelling in the disappointment of their rivals as a little bonus, while some prefer to watch Strictly for their thrills.

Each to their own.
    Enjoying other teams misfortunes is parrt of the game.

Quote Originally Posted by uysapie View Post
    Enjoying other teams misfortunes is parrt of the game.
    I do not - not going the funeral to make sure the .... is dead. Lets worry about ourselves and getting a win on tuesday ..

Quote Originally Posted by Davy500 View Post
    I do not - not going the funeral to make sure the .... is dead. Lets worry about ourselves and getting a win on tuesday ..
    Agree. Though I think Tuesday will be tougher. Bromley are on fire at the minute and are on a 6 match winning streak. They have beaten some of the better sides in this league.

Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast