+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 LastLast

Thread: Match Thread vs. Stockport County 23.10.21 [NL]

Average fan you say what would you estimate one rival's message board for an average of 5 mins on a Saturday night?

Maybe some "average fans" hope Forest and Mansfailed lose (I check their scores each and every weekend) but also have absolutely no desire to read their fans talking about how they are struggling with injuries, how poorly the right back played against Exeter or how someone or other shouldn't have missed that sitter.

Like I said each to their own. 8 millions people can't all be wrong

Quote Originally Posted by laddo View Post
    Average fan you say what would you estimate one rival's message board for an average of 5 mins on a Saturday night?

Maybe some "average fans" hope Forest and Mansfailed lose (I check their scores each and every weekend) but also have absolutely no desire to read their fans talking about how they are struggling with injuries, how poorly the right back played against Exeter or how someone or other shouldn't have missed that sitter.

Like I said each to their own. 8 millions people can't all be wrong
    Seems to moving off topic, so I'll do the decent thing.

I personally enjoy a good revel at stags demise, they have a million page thread on stagsnet at our demise, it's a little bonus when they lose when we win.

Quote Originally Posted by maddogslater View Post
    I personally enjoy a good revel at stags demise, they have a million page thread on stagsnet at our demise, it's a little bonus when they lose when we win.
    All this talk of demises is depressing. They're not dead yet and, perhaps fortunately, neither are we! COYP!
    Last edited by SwalePie; 24-10-2021 at 11:12 AM. Reason: Typo

Personally I don’t get the whole ‘hope they get relegated’ attitude of fans. IF we got promoted and Mansfield stayed in L2, they would be the first 2 fixtures I look at. Local derbies are much more fun to be a part of than, let’s say a game against a decent sized club (like yesterday).
    Now, don’t get me wrong. If we don’t go up then yes, I hope they get relegated. I would also hope Chesterfield stay put also.
    In terms of Forest, yes I want them to get relegated. Only because we are miles behind and realistically we have more chance of playing them in L1.
    Just my opinion.

I have a stag do group on what's app where members support 7 different teams and naturally take piss out of each other about their teams, that's what football fans will and always have done. Lets face it which football fan who isn't a man utd fan and was into football when they won everything with little class, isn't enjoying laughing at them at the moment. The bad thing is being a notts fan as you can't really take the piss out of anyone else as we're so low down to not even be worth taking the piss out of. Still after yesterday that might be changing this season.

COYP

Looks like Fulham are about to make it the perfect weekend.

Now I've just got to decide between LTLF and Strictly for my evening entertainment!

Edit - Just thought I'd add this from the BBC text commentary:

87 mins update
    Nottingham Forest 0-4 Fulham

More and more red seats appearing now in the Brian Clough Stand.

Forest fans making an early exit back across Trent Bridge or into the surrounds of Rushcliffe with this one all over bar the final whistle.
    Last edited by Elite_Pie; 24-10-2021 at 03:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by uysapie View Post
    You will only feel depressed.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    Looks like Fulham are about to make it the perfect weekend.

Now I've just got to decide between LTLF and Strictly for my evening entertainment!

Edit - Just thought I'd add this from the BBC text commentary:

87 mins update
    Nottingham Forest 0-4 Fulham

More and more red seats appearing now in the Brian Clough Stand.

Forest fans making an early exit back across Trent Bridge or into the surrounds of Rushcliffe with this one all over bar the final whistle.
    I’m not ashamed to say I love Forest losing, less so about Mansfield but if I had a choice id be happy to see them relegated as they’ve gave us some grief the past few seasons.

Quote Originally Posted by matt_magpie View Post
    I’m not ashamed to say I love Forest losing, less so about Mansfield but if I had a choice id be happy to see them relegated as they’ve gave us some grief the past few seasons.
    Such a shame, nottttttttttttttttttttttttt.

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    Such a shame, nottttttttttttttttttttttttt.

Ruddy marvellous that.

Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 LastLast