+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Barnsley v Sheff United match thoughts

Well I'll be there tomorrow because and I'll be honest I still feel I have a connection with the players .

The majority of this group brought me so much joy last season with the journey they took us all on at a particularly difficult time to say the least .

These group of players kept me going and I think I owe it to them to support them at an equally difficult time for them .

I've separated the owners and the HC from this who I have absolutely no connection with what so ever .

Callum Britain , Callum Styles , Brad Collins , Helik , Palmer and our captain are in my opinion worthy of any support I can give them .

They care and I know they do the shyte show around them is dragging them down .

As for the match itself, what do we reckon will be his latest line up.
    It was said on Red all over this week that maybe he should even goto 4 at the back to help accomodate the players who we have got, and Ive never been comfortable with 3 at the back anyway. Do we even know when Mads is coming back by the way ?.
    Its hard to accept that we're outplaying teams in short spells and really playing it about nicely, and then it all falls apart again and again. It shows the players definitely have got it in them but they just aren't being coached properly, something is missing along the way.
    I don't blame a manager for not being good enough, but when it starts to look like total incompetence instead, thats what is hard to take and Schopp hasn't done himself many favours on that score.

Vita needs to be in for Williams who had a horrible game on Wednesday, Hondermarck should start as he played well and shouldn’t have been subbed!
    If Benson is fit then he needs to be in and start with Oulare if he’s ready?
    Unfortunately it seems if you play well Schopp drops them so I can see the reverse of what I’ve said happening!
    Billy Sharp and Co will be relishing this game tomorrow, itching to get on the pitch, heavy defeat coming for me.

Jack Walton 3will probably get a game in center mid.

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    Well I'll be there tomorrow because and I'll be honest I still feel I have a connection with the players .

The majority of this group brought me so much joy last season with the journey they took us all on at a particularly difficult time to say the least .

These group of players kept me going and I think I owe it to them to support them at an equally difficult time for them .

I've separated the owners and the HC from this who I have absolutely no connection with what so ever .

Callum Britain , Callum Styles , Brad Collins , Helik , Palmer and our captain are in my opinion worthy of any support I can give them .

They care and I know they do the shyte show around them is dragging them down .
    Me too. This club is bigger than these owners. These lads are lions led by donkeys.

Still too many Covid cases for me - paid my tenner for i-follow viewing

Buenas tardes a todos en Tykes Mad.
    Esperemos que los Rojos puedan darnos algo por lo que sonreír hoy.
    Un agradable 24c aquí hoy.
    Buena suerte a los muchachos con las tácticas de hoy.

Salud .

Good afternoon to all on Tykes Mad.
    Lets hope the Reds can give us someting to smile about today.
    A pleasant 24c here today.
    Good luck to the lads with todays tactics.

Cheers .

Name:  072404F4-7A7A-4F0D-B5E1-A2642482F4B8.jpg
Views: 148
Size:  15.5 KB

Many changes again.
    Last edited by POGGYWELL; 24-10-2021 at 10:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    As for the match itself, what do we reckon will be his latest line up.
    It was said on Red all over this week that maybe he should even goto 4 at the back to help accomodate the players who we have got, and Ive never been comfortable with 3 at the back anyway. Do we even know when Mads is coming back by the way ?.
    Its hard to accept that we're outplaying teams in short spells and really playing it about nicely, and then it all falls apart again and again. It shows the players definitely have got it in them but they just aren't being coached properly, something is missing along the way.
    I don't blame a manager for not being good enough, but when it starts to look like total incompetence instead, thats what is hard to take and Schopp hasn't done himself many favours on that score.
    Hi Acido, if the Lions can beat them at Bramhall Lane last week I am sure you can match them at your gaff.

No Palmer, no Benson...and er no Herbie Kane - mid field every game schopp and change for whatever the reason.

Is Moon in mid field?

Honda the engine on the bench

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast