+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: MK Dons Post Match Thoughts

Looking scarily composed and in command throughout games at the moment. Feel like a Man City fan must feel tonight, we're looking really bloody good aren't we?! Turn up, at our pace, no sweat, next. Great stuff!

p.s. thinking about it teams such as Man City must have ever such dull discussion boards.

Still waiting for gru's expert assessment of where Warne went wrong. But he's probably still hiding behind the sofa

A very good performance and we are now looking a very strong force for this league but after an 8 match unbeaten run after only 14 games and only remain 5th tells you one thing..........there is huge competition within the division and the final points tally come April could be record breaking.

Quote Originally Posted by Geetarman View Post
    Still waiting for gru's expert assessment of where Warne went wrong. But he's probably still hiding behind the sofa
    He's actually basking in his self glory in that he said drop Wood and play Icky in the middle as we don't need the old man. Not only does Icky score, we keep a clean sheet minus Woody.......all bow at the feet of the guru formally known as gru.

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    He's actually basking in his self glory in that he said drop Wood and play Icky in the middle as we don't need the old man. Not only does Icky score, we keep a clean sheet minus Woody.......all bow at the feet of the guru formally known as gru.
    Well, it's worked today so kudos to him on this occasion - personally I think both players bring something of value to our defence

Can't say anything cause not seen game. Get Angus back match fit will make us stronger at the back no doubt. Harding Ihiekwe Angus my 1st choice back 3. Grigg not a fan see if I'm proved right on that one. Listen to me & automatic promotion it's on for us!

Deluded. Have you forgot(ten) more about the game than Paul Warne will ever know?

Barlasser was amazing

Listen to me & automatic promotion it's on for us! You truly have lost the plot

Quote Originally Posted by Pocket rocket View Post
    Warne will be gone by Christmas 😎😎

Really good away performance. We outrun them and our quality shone through.
    Barlaser is pure quality.
    We just look like a good side. Very impressive.
    Yes Daniel isn't doing very well at Norwich and the fans don't like him anymore. Then again Red Adair fireman Big Sam will put the fire out at Norwich if they send for him. Will Warney ever get to manage his home town club?

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast