+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: MK Dons Post Match Thoughts

Quote Originally Posted by Townerslovechild View Post
    Another great performance from a great week, Warne well on his way to being our greatest ever manager.,wouldn't you agree Gru ?
    No from Tony Stewart era Robin's Evans Warnock better. Before that in my time following millers Ronnie 1st time our manager Porterfield Jack Mansel all better might have forgot someone.

Quote Originally Posted by gru View Post
    Watched highlights we got in abit of a tangle on out left in the 1st half they broke clear but came to nothing. Think with centre backs we've got & left wing backs attack is our best policy on that side. Miller did well for our 3rd goal has he done enough to start against Sunderland? He can beat a man something Ferguson can't do but can Miller show consistency? that's yet to be seen.
    Miller is nursing a foot injury. He had an injection on Friday.

Nothing much I can add really, what a fantastic away result against a very good side. Didn't let the frustrations of Tuesday night slow down the momentum we've picked up and we bag another 3 points on the road.

We're looking a really good side now and playing some decent stuff. Just hope we can hang on to Smith in Jan. I'd much rather he played a role in our push for promotion and left on a free as a club legend, than go for the usual undisclosed fee in Jan.

Quote Originally Posted by DerekProsser(East Anglia) View Post
    Nothing much I can add really, what a fantastic away result against a very good side. Didn't let the frustrations of Tuesday night slow down the momentum we've picked up and we bag another 3 points on the road.

We're looking a really good side now and playing some decent stuff. Just hope we can hang on to Smith in Jan. I'd much rather he played a role in our push for promotion and left on a free as a club legend, than go for the usual undisclosed fee in Jan.
    .........or show some ambition and offer him a good deal???

Quote Originally Posted by gru View Post
    No from Tony Stewart era Robin's Evans Warnock better. Before that in my time following millers Ronnie 1st time our manager Porterfield Jack Mansel all better might have forgot someone.
    How so ?
    A promotion thus would be 3,no other Rotherham manager has ever done that, but then again we all know your narrow minded opinion of Warne.

He’s doing well, but unsung hero appears to be Rob Scott

Opinions?

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    He’s doing well, but unsung hero appears to be Rob Scott

Opinions?
    General opinion on here seemed to be was he was stealing a wage as the transfer deadline approached. Just goes to show what MMadsters know

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    General opinion on here seemed to be was he was stealing a wage as the transfer deadline approached. Just goes to show what MMadsters know
    Or it’s just developing in the right direction, a combination of many people’s activities

Quote Originally Posted by avondalemiller View Post
    .........or show some ambition and offer him a good deal???
    That would be the ideal scenario definitely but it would all boil down to whether a good deal we could offer would be able to match a club with more spending capability. A road we've travelled many times before.

Quote Originally Posted by DerekProsser(East Anglia) View Post
    That would be the ideal scenario definitely but it would all boil down to whether a good deal we could offer would be able to match a club with more spending capability. A road we've travelled many times before.
    The real world scenario is unfortunately this...If a championship club comes in hes a goner as they will offer much more than we can afford (ambition or not) and I for one wouldn't begrudge smudge doubling his salary

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast