+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: MK Dons Post Match Thoughts

Quote Originally Posted by Townerslovechild View Post
    How so ?
    A promotion thus would be 3,no other Rotherham manager has ever done that, but then again we all know your narrow minded opinion of Warne.
    What you think of Vickers? Let gru know or you waiting for him to drop a bollox ?

Barlaser won motm by fans
    Sounds like he had a good game

Dan Barlaser
    74.3%
    Michael Ihiekwe
    9%
    Ollie Rathbone
    10.8%
    Chiedozie Ogbene
    5.8%

Just got back this morning after enjoying yet another super away day with the Millers,Fantastic atmosphere in the away end from start to finish.What a team we have and full credit must go to Warney and all the staff including the recruitment team.We were playing a good team who after winning at Wigan,were not short on confidence and we finished up brushing them aside.I've said it before we must have got the best midfield in this league by far.Wiles,now playing in his proper position has been outstanding together with Rathbone and the master creater Barlaser is showing us all how classy he is with his acurate passing.Yet another clean sheet with a changed set up at the back shows we have depth,How exciting a player is MIller as well.I hope Freddie bought him a drink after that marvellous assist.Bring on the Wearsiders.

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    Got to agree. It’s something I’ve not been looking at but now mentioned, he does indeed drag opponents out wide creating gaps for the rest of our lads to score. It’s called a team effort.
    Will Grigg the false nine?

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    What you think of Vickers? Let gru know or you waiting for him to drop a bollox ?
    Not sure what Vickers has to do with that ???
    He`s a decent keeper by the way,as is Johannson,I don`t slate players for no reason,I`ll leave that to other posters.

Quote Originally Posted by gm_gm View Post
    The real world scenario is unfortunately this...If a championship club comes in hes a goner as they will offer much more than we can afford (ambition or not) and I for one wouldn't begrudge smudge doubling his salary
    Ditto to that. He didn’t go into a sulk when no one didn’t come in for him in the last transfer window. Instead he got his head down and has showed us and everyone else what the word professionalism is.

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    Ditto to that. He didn’t go into a sulk when no one didn’t come in for him in the last transfer window. Instead he got his head down and has showed us and everyone else what the word professionalism is.
    Brin. Is my 'let's pay Smudge' plan still on the table. Did you discuss it with TS when you was hanging out with the big knobs?

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    Brin. Is my 'let's pay Smudge' plan still on the table. Did you discuss it with TS when you was hanging out with the big knobs?
    Yours, mine and Brins £5/month DD may not be enough Cam.

What we need is a ******* billionaire who has more cash then common sense, know anyone?
    Last edited by gm_gm; 25-10-2021 at 08:02 PM.

I don’t think they get to be billionaires without having a lot of common sense.

Even when awash with cash the only real motive for taking on a football team is vanity.

So potential clubs for millionaires need to have “ a history” and are in well known places.

Rotherham hardly qualifies but to be the “ saviour” of Sheffield Wednesday could be a good vanity project. Maybe that’s why the tuna man picked them.

As for Smith, without millionaire assistance the sensible course of action for TS and Co is to get some cash for him in the January window rather than nothing later.

Assuming somebody wants him, which isn’t that certain
    Last edited by Grist_To_The_Mill; 25-10-2021 at 09:39 PM.

What amazed me again were the MK DONS commentary team once again stating how big and strong we are ! It’s the same record every week ! The facts are we only have Smith and Iky and Wood if he had been playing over 6 foot ?
    Last year yes with the inclusion of Crookes and Angus but not this season ? I would like to bet that MK average height was greater than ours ? I think they just look at Smith and make an instant judgement ?

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast