+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: MK Dons Post Match Thoughts

MK Dons Post Match Thoughts

Another routine win with no stress over the last 30 minutes, I could get used to this. A couple of changes in the back 3 today but still another clean sheet. Good substitutions at a good time. It's all coming together but the only problem is we're not going up the table. Still 5th but a bit of a gap opening up for those in the promotion/play off places.

Thoughts?

Warne out!

For a pint.

Still only conceded 2 goals away all season. That is outstanding.

I’ll give Barlaser a huge shout out. He never stopped. Made himself available and was box to box.

A little lucky with his goal but at 3-0 up he was grafting back to defend a break just before he was subbed.

Head and shoulders MOTM today.

A great performance. Delighted!

I can't believe that them horrible gits from Wycombe have cheated another result today, and the winner coming in the last couple of minutes as well.

How do I know they cheated? ... simple because that's all they know. Horrible, horrible team/club.

p.s. We were brilliant, as usual, ha-ha.

That is probably the best result of the season so far. The best of all will probably be when we visit the Stadium Of Light.

Good result today, played well and never let them rest for 1 minute. Watched on ifollow without any problems.

Great result for Charlton at Sunderland,....beware of the new manager syndrome???

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast