+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Injury in the Pavis

Injury in the Pavis

2 rows behind us a 16 year old lad tripped and dislocated his knee. He was in agony and the paramedics came. They cleared the row and did a great job in a tight space. They gave the lad oxygen and morphine and managed to push the knee back in before taking him away. It took about 30 minutes altogether and I hope he is ok.

Quote Originally Posted by i961pie View Post
    2 rows behind us a 16 year old lad tripped and dislocated his knee. He was in agony and the paramedics came. They cleared the row and did a great job in a tight space. They gave the lad oxygen and morphine and managed to push the knee back in before taking him away. It took about 30 minutes altogether and I hope he is ok.

Well done to the Paramedics. My Son-in-Law was on duty at Notts today, wonder if he was in attendance?

I wondered what was happening and feared the worst after the incident at Newcastle last week. Glad they dealt with it efficiently and managed the situation well but most of all hope the young lad is OK.

Dislocated knees are not pleasant. Thankfully most of the time a bit of gas and air relaxes you enough for it to pop all back in place but it's bloomin sore afterwards

I saw the paramedics coming up the steps near me and wondered what it was all about. When things like that happen in the DP stand you don't expect it to be for a 16 year old. Hopefully he will be fit for Bromley on Tuesday and many more decades to come.

Was just below me to the right, all the clubs staff and the paramedics did a great job, handled it all with minimal fuss, hopefully the young lad is on the mend soon.

Sure it wasn’t his patella ? Don’t think a paramedic would be reducing it if his knee joint was dislocated !

Quote Originally Posted by ncfcog View Post
    Was just below me to the right, all the clubs staff and the paramedics did a great job, handled it all with minimal fuss, hopefully the young lad is on the mend soon.

Yeah, my Son in Law was called over to attend to the young lad even though he was actually ''stationed'' in the Family Stand. He didn't actually say, but lets hope the young un is OK. He said a fight broke out in the away end and a couple of people had to be treated for facial injuries at QMC and one person was arrested. Apparently he was told it's normally quiet working at ML but he opted to do one of the busiest days they've had for a while. He did say he did enjoy what bits he saw of the match though.

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    Yeah, my Son in Law was called over to attend to the young lad even though he was actually ''stationed'' in the Family Stand. He didn't actually say, but lets hope the young un is OK. He said a fight broke out in the away end and a couple of people had to be treated for facial injuries at QMC and one person was arrested. Apparently he was told it's normally quiet working at ML but he opted to do one of the busiest days they've had for a while. He did say he did enjoy what bits he saw of the match though.
    Good on him, they did a great job. Regarding the fight in the away end this was mentioned to me by another Hatters fan I know, said there were a few Jim Gannon songs breaking out as well. It seems there's trouble at mill in Stockport Town.

Quote Originally Posted by Thordardaughter View Post
    Sure it wasn’t his patella ? Don’t think a paramedic would be reducing it if his knee joint was dislocated !
    No idea, I just heard one of the stewards calling for paramedics and saying a young lad had dislocated his knee so you could be right.
    I did see his knee had a large ugly swelling/lump to the side of his kneecap and was told it was eventually put back before they moved him.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast