+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Frank Vincent

I never said his opinion was better than anyone's , the only real difference is his his heard by hundreds of people whereas most people's views only heard by those stood/seated around us. I just thought it was interesting that before the collapse the radio Nottm team agreed with IBs decision. Obviously not knowing what was to come :/

The number of games seen whether it's a couple of hundred or a couple of thousand doesn't make much difference in my eyes.

I wouldn’t criticise IB for taking Ruben off against Halifax. Protecting him from injury/retribution from Halifax players and potentially being sent off. Ultimately, we should’ve of had a enough to see the game out, without Ruben.

That aside, I can’t believe some supporters have been critical of him. Scary.

Quote Originally Posted by Killerkline View Post
    I wouldn’t criticise IB for taking Ruben off against Halifax. Protecting him from injury/retribution from Halifax players and potentially being sent off. Ultimately, we should’ve of had a enough to see the game out, without Ruben.

That aside, I can’t believe some supporters have been critical of him. Scary.
    I don’t think the problem at Halifax was taking Ruben off, but bringing on Mitchell as his replacement. Not the latter’s fault, but it took a body out of midfield for another forward and created the acres of space in the centre that they kept breaking into. Taking him off for someone like Francis would’ve been fine I suspect.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567