+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Bunch of c*nts on their moral high horse

Quote Originally Posted by Milburn9 View Post
    Do yourself a favour mate. Take a trip over to 'Ready to groom' It's been a laugh a minute over the last 2 weeks. Absolutely spitting feathers.
    I'd like to imagine their change of moral ethics after all of their recent seasons of "overachievement" had it been them taken over instead of us.

They would be gloating like only a Muckem can gloat.

definitely the banner for Selhurst park.

The Saudi's were looking into buying Sunderland at one point, but the Makams awful record on women's rights and living conditions scarred them off

Quote Originally Posted by TrianonDave View Post
    Sorry to say, you will see more of this from clubs who are against the takeover. Its not Jealousy in my opinion, it is the fact the consortium being a front for the Saudi Goverment and is diabolical human rights record. This is a topic that im sure most Newcastle fans would choose to ignore but ask yourself a question, how many women go to watch the toon play in full freedom without hate? Would not be allowed in Saudi Arabia! Like it or not it will come up every day. What can you do as fans, Nothing just enjoy the ride. I do wish Newcastle well and hopefully your clubs football will do the talking. I do look forward to Man City v Toon in say 5 years time, should be very interesting! Sorry to bomb your board, your quite welcome on the Villa forum as many of you are even Terry Mac is back on there gloating, I don't know why but im sure hes time will come.
    All the best for the season.....
    The Saudies are behind the West as far as freedoms are concerned as are areas of Pakistan and of course the Taliban in Afghanistan.However in my lifetime Black people in some of the Southern United States could not go into some places that were for Whites only,South Africa was the same in the 1970s when I left a ship there,in the airport some of us went into a black bar for a drink as we thought the posh looking bar was the first class bar.Women only got the vote in England the year my father was born and my mother was five year old when women under thirty got the vote.Three hundred years back we were hanging women as witches and 500 years back Bloody Mary was burning Protestant clergy at the stake.I think all this anti Saudi stuff is by jealous supporters and clubs like Spurs who wanted the Saudies to take them over not too long back.

Their sponsor is Face Bank part of FuboTV - who’s owner John Textor owns 25% of Palace - FuboTV has been heavily invested in by Disney - in turn heavily invested in by PIF.

But that’s okay with these idiots.

Until such time that all these hypocrites take the same stance against every one of PIF's investments. And protest against the UK Gov't for trading with Saudi Arabia, it is a load of hypocritical toxicity stirred up by seething club owners and the press.

Didn't see anyone giving a shit about anything PIF invested in before this.

--

Noise.

so its ok for arsenal sponsors then

" The Emirates Group, which is owned by the government of Dubai's Investment Corporation of Dubai"

https://www.amnesty.org/en/location/...arab-emirates/

which has a human rights as bad as saudi arabia if not worse

Human rights are straw man arguements used as a stick to beat NUFC fans by other jealous, hypocrytical fans.

To counteract this the hypocracy must be exposed and shouted loudly from the rooftops at every opportunity with hard examples.

Its not like they cared when the fans were powerless to get Ashley out. What do they want/expect us to do now?

Football has always been about escaping the drudgery of work for a few hours joy on a Saturday afternoon. The "revolution" should start at home by taking personal action about how you live and what you buy, none of my business as long as you`re polite and not behaving like a ****. Leave football out of it.

When fans of other clubs thought the Saudi's might buy them. . .

Well exactly. Those tweets sum up the hypocrisy of other clubs' fans perfectly.

Pathetic.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)