+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Bunch of c*nts on their moral high horse

Quote Originally Posted by TANYA_ View Post
    definitely the banner for Selhurst park.

The Saudi's were looking into buying Sunderland at one point, but the Makams awful record on women's rights and living conditions scarred them off
    🤣🤣🤣

Quote Originally Posted by TrianonDave View Post
    Sorry to say, you will see more of this from clubs who are against the takeover. Its not Jealousy in my opinion, it is the fact the consortium being a front for the Saudi Goverment and is diabolical human rights record. This is a topic that im sure most Newcastle fans would choose to ignore but ask yourself a question, how many women go to watch the toon play in full freedom without hate? Would not be allowed in Saudi Arabia! Like it or not it will come up every day. What can you do as fans, Nothing just enjoy the ride. I do wish Newcastle well and hopefully your clubs football will do the talking. I do look forward to Man City v Toon in say 5 years time, should be very interesting! Sorry to bomb your board, your quite welcome on the Villa forum as many of you are even Terry Mac is back on there gloating, I don't know why but im sure hes time will come.
    All the best for the season.....
    Having worked in the Middle East for 24 years I can assure you that no local woman would be allowed to go to a football match unchaperoned

In any of these Middle East Countries or Emirates
    Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Jordan, Egypt, Bahrain, Oman, Yemen, Qatar, Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Fujairah, Sharjah, Al Ain, Umm Al Quwain, Ras Al Khaimah and Ajman

I can assure you that human rights is not at the forefront in any of these place so singling out Saudi is an absolute joke.

Quote Originally Posted by TheOtherTerryMac View Post
    Having worked in the Middle East for 24 years I can assure you that no local woman would be allowed to go to a football match unchaperoned

In any of these Middle East Countries or Emirates
    Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Jordan, Egypt, Bahrain, Oman, Yemen, Qatar, Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Fujairah, Sharjah, Al Ain, Umm Al Quwain, Ras Al Khaimah and Ajman

I can assure you that human rights is not at the forefront in any of these place so singling out Saudi is an absolute joke.
    Good post from a man who knows the reality. Press fanning the flames. And will do so everytime we manage to beat anyone of note in the future.

In StayLovely we trust. Hope that she keeps focus and bats away the questions as well as always does...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)