+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Our next two BIG hurdles......

Our next two BIG hurdles......

.....in order to stamp our mark and prove our worth are:

Sat 30th home to Sunderland, who are at the moment on a wobble. No Grigg for this one.

The other being a much improved and aligned Ipswich Town on the 23rd November who, have won 4 of their last 5 taking 10 from their last 12 league points like us. Now if we come out of these two fixtures with 3 or more points then we will I feel, have put a firm stamp on everything towards a top 6 finish.

These two have to be recognised as the top spenders in this league and if we are there with them around the Xmas period, then Warne and Co will be doing a great job.

Good that Freddie found his scoring boots today as he will surely start vs Sunderland
    JJ off the bench to score as well and the stadium erupts

In a reality check, we all know Smudge is more than likely to be moving on in Jan but, if the club can allow him to sign a pre contract and he stays until the end of the season then that would suit us better. All depends how quickly his new employer wants him to play for them.

As Newcastle lads I'm sure Dan B and Smudge will be wanting to do well vs Sunderland.
    Shane Ferguson too as he played for Ncastle and I seem to recall he still lives there

Quote Originally Posted by flourbasher View Post
    As Newcastle lads I'm sure Dan B and Smudge will be wanting to do well vs Sunderland.
    Shane Ferguson too as he played for Ncastle and I seem to recall he still lives there
    Looked a bit jaded today Fergie, glad Miller can slot right in there.

Miller showed us today just what he can do and why Warney brought him here. More of the same again Miller.

What a fantastic squad we've got, let's hope we can keep them together for the promotion push in the new year.

The future's looking bright for the club and who knows, maybe we can make a go of it in the Championship.

....and beware of the "new" manager syndrome at Charlton.........................UTM.