+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Ratings v Stockport

Quote Originally Posted by freemuzzy View Post
    It’s also worth mentioning that for all the meltdown about the three defeats (and the Halifax loss in particular was absolutely ridiculous), things have picked up as soon as our defenders have got fit again. So largely the first two losses at least could be put down to the freak occurrence of losing our three senior CBS and keeper to injuries in the same week, which any team would struggle with.

Absolutely massive week ahead though, Grimsby are starting to look like they could run away with it.
    No other description will do: This week is going to be biblical.

Grimsby have made an excellent start, especially given their supposed state of turmoil in the weeks leading up to the start of the season. They've only lost once - to Bromley, who are seven points behind them but have two games in hand and are very much the division's form team (six wins in a row).

Bromley took four points off us toward the end of last season, so let's see how we deal with their physical presence on Tuesday. Might be a good game for Mitchell to come in alongside Wootton, with RR playing alongside Palmer and Vincent in midfield.

After that, we can concentrate on ending Grimsby's 100% home record (played six, won six).

It's looking tasty, beat Bromley and I'll definitely go to Grimsby, don't and I'll still probably go 🙄

Quote Originally Posted by maddogslater View Post
    It's looking tasty, beat Bromley and I'll definitely go to Grimsby, don't and I'll still probably go ��
    Haha.

Quote Originally Posted by nw6pie View Post
    Might be a good game for Mitchell to come in alongside Wootton, with RR playing alongside Palmer and Vincent in midfield.
    If there's going to be a change, I'd like to see exactly that

Quote Originally Posted by the_anticlough View Post
    If there's going to be a change, I'd like to see exactly that
    If it's not broke etc.

Quote Originally Posted by i961pie View Post
    If it's not broke etc.
    Unchanged for me too, but you'll have seen the 'if' in the post

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345