+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Injury in the Pavis

The lad dislocated his knee, he was climbing over the seats to get to the row in front instead of going round. Accident could have been avoided.

Quote Originally Posted by Glad2BeAPie View Post
    The lad dislocated his knee, he was climbing over the seats to get to the row in front instead of going round. Accident could have been avoided.
    But something I have done many many times when I am on a crowded row.

Tut tut naughty boy 😁, how many of us have neen guilty of that but escaped unscathed.

Yeah surely everyone has claimed over rows of seats to avoid disturbing others and asking them to stand. Not sure how he got it so wrong but at least he has a story to tell for years to come.

I tried a couple of seasons back only to get stuck half way (that's what old age & a dodgy back does for you) I didn't half feel a prat when people had to come to my aid. Hope the lad's ok, COYP

I hope it doesn't put him off as at 16 he's got years and years of future 'row hopping' to look forward to.

At any age there is an element of danger and that along with laziness keeps people coming back for more.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12