+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Vickers

I'm going Tuesday night just to watch what some of our squad players can do, especially Oddofin, might be interesting.

........UTM.

Strange how them that are obsessed (bullies) with Gru haven’t commented on this

Doing a good job is Vickers, whoever saw him and fetched him here did good

I’ve had a pop about his negativity towards Captain Marvel but in fairness Gru posted this “ Wood we are nursing him abit playing him central but I go on what I see he's done a job not let us down.”

Our squad for league one can't see that many weak links. A player totally comfortable on the left side of a back 3 we are missing. Mattock hasn't been same player since previous championship season from last season.

Can’t argue with 2 games and 2 clean sheets. Cracking save for the free kick against Wycombe. He controlled his area well yesterday.

The shirt is his to lose at the minute.

Who plays against Man City kids this week?

Vickers played well yesterday, looked confident claiming the ball. Think that gives the defence confidence.
    Good all round performance yesterday hard to pick fault really but if there was any it would be we didn’t score more goals in the first half. We were well on top and could have been out of sight by half time.
    Last edited by millersrus; 24-10-2021 at 09:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    Strange how them that are obsessed (bullies) with Gru haven’t commented on this

Doing a good job is Vickers, whoever saw him and fetched him here did good
    Always stiring it topsy? I guess you may as well add. Harding playing left side of back 3 and miller playing lwb and offin being Infront of wiles. And I'm sure if you try you can squeeze Julian "would you like fries with that" lamy in somewhere.

Whilst were balancing it up,. Where's Bola?

So pleasing to see we have two good keepers on our books, first time since Brown and Mountford? Maybe.

Quote Originally Posted by gru View Post
    Our squad for league one can't see that many weak links. A player totally comfortable on the left side of a back 3 we are missing. Mattock hasn't been same player since previous championship season from last season.
    I said this repeatedly from day one this season ! we need to bring Tilt back in January, he’s not got in their side anyway. This could be the missing piece of the jigsaw ? Provided we keep everybody else !

Quote Originally Posted by MILLERSTALE View Post
    I said this repeatedly from day one this season ! we need to bring Tilt back in January, he’s not got in their side anyway. This could be the missing piece of the jigsaw ? Provided we keep everybody else !
    I’ve thought the same. But if he doesn’t want to be here, under contract or not, I think that forcing him to come back could do more harm than good for our team. If he was up for it I absolutely would, but it could be like Sunderland recalling Grigg just to take him off us.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast