+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Vickers

Quote Originally Posted by Beaufighter View Post
    I’ve thought the same. But if he doesn’t want to be here, under contract or not, I think that forcing him to come back could do more harm than good for our team. If he was up for it I absolutely would, but it could be like Sunderland recalling Grigg just to take him off us.
    I get the feeling that Tilt wouldn't be seen dead in South Yorkshire

Been really impressed with Vickers so far. Nice headache for PW to have with Vickers and the Viking to choose from in goal

Great to have 2 quality keepers of our own,by the way MT,your best mate only liked Vickers 'cause he wasn't in the team,he does this with everyone, if you're on the bench you're obviously much better than someone who has the shirt already, only to be beaten by players who left the club years ago never to be seen again.
    He ain't no football genius fella.

Quote Originally Posted by Townerslovechild View Post
    Great to have 2 quality keepers of our own,by the way MT,your best mate only liked Vickers 'cause he wasn't in the team,he does this with everyone, if you're on the bench you're obviously much better than someone who has the shirt already, only to be beaten by players who left the club years ago never to be seen again.
    He ain't no football genius fella.
    Lol. I never said he was a genius but you constantly bully him

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    Lol. I never said he was a genius but you constantly bully him
    Don't be silly, he's that far up himself he doesn't even register what anyone else says.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123