+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Talking Analysis with Joao Alves

Talking Analysis with Joao Alves

Great watch, cheers for sharing!

Fantastic to watch, very informative, and reassuring to know that a club like Notts have people like this at the club. It should also make people understand that it is not all about splashing cash. I realise this is much easier to write after the great performance yesterday, but I really do feel the club are heading in the right direction. One of the things that stood out for me was that fact that the players are going to Joao to help their game, also the cameras and feedback in training they are using seem way above non league level. Thanks for sharing.

Quote Originally Posted by Magpies1959 View Post
    Fantastic to watch, very informative, and reassuring to know that a club like Notts have people like this at the club. It should also make people understand that it is not all about splashing cash. I realise this is much easier to write after the great performance yesterday, but I really do feel the club are heading in the right direction. One of the things that stood out for me was that fact that the players are going to Joao to help their game, also the cameras and feedback in training they are using seem way above non league level. Thanks for sharing.
    Thanks, and yes, it’s really encouraging. There’s some good people behind the scenes now.

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    Great watch, cheers for sharing!
    Just took the time to watch OG, very interesting, gut feeling Joel is inexperienced on the grass with players BUT I love our approach, he’s a confident guy and to me this is only way. For me it’s almost a technical war, if Fegie had this info, he would have been all over it