+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Protests against Newcastle owners!

Quote Originally Posted by TrianonDave View Post
    'Saudi Arabia abstained from the United Nations vote adopting the Universal Declaration of Human Rights, saying it contradicted sharia law. It is not a party to the International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights, which includes freedom of religion'
    Hope your happy when they ban Alcohol at the ground!
    Banning alcohol at the ground wouldn’t be such a bad thing.

Nothing will change in the Middle East and that is a fact. When I worked in Abu Dhabi the Sheikh built a huge complex of houses to bring the Bedouin Tribes out of the desert.

A National friend of mine was in public relations and went to visit them. The Bedouins had put their tents up in the gardens and all of their livestock were in the air conditioned houses.

Execution is usually carried out by beheading with a sword but may occasionally be performed by shooting. Saudi Arabia performs public executions. ... April 2020, minors who commit crimes will no longer face execution when they turn 18, and would instead face a maximum of 10 years in juvenile detention facility.🤔i dont care how you defend or gloss over it, this is disgusting!

Yep but we'll take their money in exchange for weapons and now to buy a football club, with people celebrating in the street. I won't be watching any of the World Cup, football is oft portrayed as a force for good but money always trumps the moral high ground eh.

Oh what a load of bollox. Didn't the Uk and US go into a war and killed 100 of k deaths due to a blatant lie of weppons of mass discruption. But hay ho were morally superior. Based on also on a lie that the twin towers were attacked by jill biden. You couldnt make it up.

There were mass demonstrations against that war too Bongo.

Thats what stopped me voting. I remember bèing happy when new Labour and Tony fart face Blair took over. Once he took us into war i realised we only have the illusion of democracy

Quote Originally Posted by TrianonDave View Post
    Execution is usually carried out by beheading with a sword but may occasionally be performed by shooting. Saudi Arabia performs public executions. ... April 2020, minors who commit crimes will no longer face execution when they turn 18, and would instead face a maximum of 10 years in juvenile detention facility.🤔i dont care how you defend or gloss over it, this is disgusting!
    Can’t see anyone up in arms over Beckham getting £150 million to promote the World Cup in Qatar

By the way Qatar have an atrocious record of human rights but no one is complaining I find this very bizarre

Probably because he longer plays football so no body of people to rail against it - yet, maybe as the buildup starts there will be protests. I agree with the point you're making.

I think there has been ongoing protests and complaints, documentaries etc about the Quatar WC since it was first handed to them, especially with reference to the poor ******** that have died building the stadia, the only reason NUFC are getting it in the neck is its a much more visual story currently, but as we all know the money will talk in the end in ALL instances, and the morally outraged will find the next thing to write 140 characters about, which is precisely why **** all gets done about any of it, ask the minorities in this world, whatever their gender, race, religion etc if anything long term has really been done for them, Im pretty confident of their answer. Sorry, the older I get the more ranty I become, wisdom or just another angry old git, dont bother answering that!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)