+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Not massive but still arrogant.

Not massive but still arrogant.

Wendie fans on praise & grumble,we only played Lincoln for Christ sake we should be thrashing teams like that.Welcome to the real world you arrogant twohat.

That’s exactly why they are not beating them.

Got to put the graft in like everyone else in this league. No one has a Devine right to win at this level.

It’s taken Sunderland 5 years to realise that. Wednesday could be longer.

All doom and gloom. Does seem a bit of an overreaction from them. They are only 6 points behind us. They win their next 2 and we lose ours all level. Early days yet.
    Patience and football fans …

Check out there forum.
    They’ve been suggesting Warne or Ryan Lowe would be a good fit.

Tossers

What about colin.
    Didn’t he say he would love the Wednesday job…just so he could get them relegated.

Back of the net your post confirms to me how far they’ve fallen with all due respect to Warne who’d have thought the massive would want a league 1 manager from little old toy town also the Plymouth manager!
    It wasn’t so long ago they used to court big name managers

Quote Originally Posted by Back of the net View Post
    Check out there forum.
    They’ve been suggesting Warne or Ryan Lowe would be a good fit.

Tossers
    They were all happy to poach Doncaster’s manager now he’s crap,again arrogant if they think Warne would go to them. May their arrogance continue so we can have a good laugh.

I'm watching the Barnsley V Sheffield United game and it's 0-0 at half time.

I'll tell you what, the standard of football is very poor, and if that's what it's like in the rest of the Championship this season then we've nothing to fear. Perhaps it's just two bad sides playing each other, (Blades are slightly better), but boy is it boring to watch.
    If we were to play either of these sides at the moment then I would expect a similar result and score as we had yesterday.

.... and just after posting that the game has finally got going and the Blades have just scored two in the first few minutes of the second half ....

Best mates a Wednesday fan, family are all Wednesday fans and it's only by the grace of god I abandoned all things fowl and latched onto the millers at age 10.

Absolutely insist that Warne and Co would up sticks and move to Wendy's with a bit of a cash offer without question. "Bigger club, bigger budget" apparently.

They'll be in administration this time next year having run fowl of FFP in league one. No way in hell they'll progress as they are and their wage budget is the only thing about them that's massive other than the stale stench of failure.

They have the most toxic fan base I've come across in football. They've literally done nothing in 30 years other than win the League One play offs?

How many times have we done that in the last 10 years? Yet they insist on this "big club" mentality. The mind boggles.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast