Im sure that any employee of Uniteds community trust would be a bit worried after the defeat at Shrewsbury. After all, doesnt their existence depend on the teams success.? You cant spend a lot of money on the community trust and have a team in the conference north....or south.

It can happen, look at York. If it did happen thats the end of the club in proper football, and the trust.

It will happen. You cant put the community trust, and a moronic political stance above that of getting results on the pitch.

Paul Barry puts those things in the way of climbing the leagues. It makes me wonder if its Godric Smith, the former Blairite politician who is the Machiavellian behind it all.

Its been on the cards for a very long time, we need a new club, or a clear out of the ancient Klingons. Or clingons. You know what i mean.

Relegation is looming, the public couldnt care less. Barry is shelling out money on nonsense, how long can it continue?

If you work for the trust, be worried, i can just imagine Paul Barry walking into the club one day and calling a meeting, you know what that means.

Barry isnt bright, he cant see the future as it will be. If he maintains the staus quo, it will cost a fortune.

And United will still be non league or 231st in div4.

Grow up son.

Intuitively, football fans in Cambridge know the team is a sideshow, not the main presentation.

Mario of Ferry Path